Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool:

I believe that there are quite a few Solstices around the St. Louis area by now. Heck, my girlfriend even saw one this morning. More than I've seen in the past months.

I know that I have seen some posts here on the Forum, from people in the St. Louis vicinity.

How about ID'ing ourselves, here, so that we can meet sometime in the near future? Really blow-away the "Steak 'n' Shake" folks!:)

·
Registered
79 Posts
hersolstice said:
Staunton Il. About 40 miles north of St. Louis right off of I-55.
St. Louis Mo. South County area

·
Registered
819 Posts
I will add myself to this list, but am in the Peoria area of Illinois. I don't get to St Louis often.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I know of 3 others in my area. There is one sly, one mysterious and another cool like ours. Will see if they would be interested in forming some kind of club if you come up with something.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I live in Poplar Bluff, about 150 miles south of St. Louis. I would love to come up sometime and meet with you guys.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks Like about 10 of "US" so far

Thanks for the replies. Looks like we've got about 10, so far, from the St. Louis area. I'll keep track and get back to you when the weather gets warm. Probably pick someplace that we can all meet up. Should be some scene!:) Stay tuned.....

I'll also be checking the site that autoengr specified in his email for others in our area (thanks).

In the meantime...Keep:) :) Others in our area, please reply....Thanks

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
11 And Growing in St. Louis, Missouri

Thanks to all the members from the St. Louis that have posted to this thread. Probably have more as time goes on.....:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just ordered (well got on the list)

In STL area and just put in my order for my Solstice and so the wait begins. I am told I am 13th in line (maybe that's lucky) and that the dealers allocations have been coming in smoothly. Salesman says he wouldn't expect to see my order go in until late March and no car until June. After reading the forum, I don't know what to expect. I have faith in the dealer's honest dealing with me and am hopeful that all will go smoothly.

Thanks for all the info that is shared in this forum. It has helped me to understand the process better and is making the ensuing wait a little more bearable.

Order is at MSRP though it was hard to find in STL.
Aggressive Red with all options EXCEPT 6-disc player, Onstar, and upgraged wheels

Dan

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry I've been on vacation for a while and haven't checked the forum in a while. I'm in Glen Carbon just across the river off 270. Would be happy to join a get together.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Checking In For New St. Louis, Missouri Solstice Owners...

Wanted to know if there are any new Forum members that would like to participate in a "Spring Solstice Meet" (date, place, and time: tbd). So far, our local members that are interested are (in order of earliest posts):

1) Hersolstice
2) Rover
3) Crawdadsolstice
4) Autoengr
5) Ceew
6) Samgwiz
7) Dogtown
8) Odannyboy
9) Imptrain

And, me.....Looking Good...:) :) :)

Can you just see peoples' faces when we congregate??:willy:

·
Registered
430 Posts
So...Missouri is a Great Lake state now? When did that happen, I only moved from Lee's Summit, just east of K.C., a year ago. How can they split up the "Midwest" states like that?

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sol_Man said:
So...Missouri is a Great Lake state now? When did that happen, I only moved from Lee's Summit, just east of K.C., a year ago. How can they split up the "Midwest" states like that?
Don't know. I had nothin' to do w/dat:willy:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Creve Coeur checking in

I am a St. Louis member. Live in the Creve Coeur area. What is everyone doing about the front license plate?

I think if enough of us contact our State Reps, we could get the law changed. The key Rep who is the Chair of the Transportation committee is from Chesterfield. Anyone living there?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts