Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Stilin said:
I am a St. Louis member. Live in the Creve Coeur area. What is everyone doing about the front license plate?

I think if enough of us contact our State Reps, we could get the law changed. The key Rep who is the Chair of the Transportation committee is from Chesterfield. Anyone living there?
I, like most others, are just not using the front license plate. You have a good suggestion about changing the law, but there is so much work in getting something like this accomplished. I worked with one of my local car clubs to get rid of the Inspections Stations when they reared their ugly faces here about 10 years ago. Went on rallys to the State Capitol for years. Did nothing. At least we tried. You certainly have my blessing to give it a shot. A lot of us will be behind you.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
hersolstice said:
Staunton Il. About 40 miles north of St. Louis right off of I-55.

Osage Beach, Mo. 145 mi West of St. Louis. Got my Solstice March 4th, walked into the dealer in St Louis, didn't like the colors they had, they had 3 on hand, and they said they had a Red one coming in. Got it 2 weeks later. By the way, I'm originally from Staunton. Graduated High School there in '57. So you can see OLD guys love the Solstice too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Solstice62 said:
Wanted to know if there are any new Forum members that would like to participate in a "Spring Solstice Meet" (date, place, and time: tbd). So far, our local members that are interested are (in order of earliest posts):

1) Hersolstice
2) Rover
3) Crawdadsolstice
4) Autoengr
5) Ceew
6) Samgwiz
7) Dogtown
8) Odannyboy
9) Imptrain

And, me.....Looking Good...:) :) :)

Can you just see peoples' faces when we congregate??:willy:
Did You all have a spring meet? If so will you have another meet in the summer? I am interested but do not expect my so until the end of April.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Sonnenwende said:
Did You all have a spring meet? If so will you have another meet in the summer? I am interested but do not expect my so until the end of April.
If they did, they didn't tell me about it......;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I lived in Staunton from late '40's until fall of '57 when I left for Pharmacy School. I have lived in Osage Beach since '78.

Agressive RED, everything except 6 disc cd and monsoon sound.

I would love to participate in a "Spring Solstice Meet" in St. Louis. Count me in.

·
Registered
172 Posts
We were driving down I-55 S this evening after going to the opening game at Busch Stadium when we spotted a Mysterious . Just wondering if it was any of you from the forum? It was about 6:30ish and you took the Arnold exit. Your Solstice looked great! :)

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
To see a list of Solstice Forum members in your area, click on "Lists of Forum Members by States" in my signature below, then go to the Great Lakes list.

·
Registered
172 Posts
jimkat said:
Hi - This is Jim Kat - That was me in my Solstice that evening.
Hi JimKat. The next time we see you we'll be sure to wave. We weren't in our Solstice that day, we were driving our Black Envoy Denali.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Plans are on..

I know I have ways to go before I own one, but as they say, the best part is I know I am getting one. Soon.

Mark my words!:)
-------------------------------------------------
Cool, Steel/Sand, Monsoon, Everything except smokers/XM, Chrome, Kappashield.
(See, I already know what I want - even if it is not even ordered yet)

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm in Decatur Il. , about 2 1/2 -3 hours away, would like to see more Solstice owners. Iwork swing shifts so I can't give a definite yes, but I will try!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sky owner here, I am 2.5 hours North, in Bloomington. You guys should all come up to BN on 6/10 for the cruise in!

Later,

21 - 40 of 80 Posts