Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
I live in the St. Charles area (close to Twisters). Think it would be fun to get meet with some other Solstice owners.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Jack19 - I live near you, in Highland Estates off of Wolfrum, and would enjoy getting together with you and anyone else who's interested. Maybe a drive out to Augusta one fine weekend day?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Washington, Missouri way of New Jersey

Hiya gang,
I am from Washington, Missouri. I now live and work in New Jersey. I would love to come home for a run. I will be around the area sometime at the end of Feb! Lets rock!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
West St. Louis County Deep Solstice

I've had my Solstice for almost a year now with 10,500 miles. A convoy through Steak & Shake or Hardees sounds like fun. There hasn't been anything like that since last year's Solstice Rally in Kansas City.

JBWillows

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm in Decatur Il. , about 2 1/2 -3 hours away, would like to see more Solstice owners. Iwork swing shifts so I can't give a definite yes, but I will try!

Rik, are you the one I pass from time to time going up 48 north? I have the Mean GXP, I work at ADM I know there are a few of us around here, my cousin has one and then another gentleman here at ADM has one for him and one for his daughter.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Union MO, 07 Cool GXP, ebayed and drove from FL:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Oh yeah.. the freak warm weather this weekend brought out the good parts

·
Registered
31 Posts
In STL area and just put in my order for my Solstice and so the wait begins. I am told I am 13th in line (maybe that's lucky) and that the dealers allocations have been coming in smoothly. Salesman says he wouldn't expect to see my order go in until late March and no car until June. After reading the forum, I don't know what to expect. I have faith in the dealer's honest dealing with me and am hopeful that all will go smoothly.

DUDE!

Months wait for a car!

I'm from KC and the place I go has like Eight of 'em with at least three turbos and one great condition used when I was last in.

Try Roberts Pontiac GMC in S KC, MO (816)926-4237

That drive back from KC would be cool, maybe some of the river bluff paved backroads? Or a blast across I-70.

·
Registered
864 Posts
The post you quoted is over two years old. They're everywhere now, but back then, two months would have been a rather short wait for one of these awesome cars. Although, I bought mine off of the dealers floor with no wait at all. When I ordered my GXP in summer of '06 I waited a few months for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So i test drove one yesterday. MY tall ass doesn't fit very well. I used to live in KC where are you at SKID??

P.S. i don't know if i should get on now. If i get one i am worried about my saftey if ever in a accident!!!

61 - 80 of 80 Posts