Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are in the process of setting up a St Louis Area Spring Run. The date is Sunday May 19th. The route has not yet been determined but BLK GXP is working on one. Start time will be around 9 AM. We are looking for suggestions on a place to meet afterwards for food, adult beverages, and good conversation.

More details will be posted as they become available. It will be nice to get the St Louis Kappa People out of hibernation.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Combining the forums, facebook, and E-mails this is the current list of participants for the cruise.

rcf1289
A Sky 42
KillerBee
ShowMeSky
RMFNSKY
Jack19

Maybe:
Solstice62

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We would love to have you join in the fun. There will be a few of us from the St. Charles area meeting at the Jack-In-The-Box located at Hwy 94 and Beckmann Boulevard to drive to the starting point together. You are welcome to join us.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
BLK GXP is fine tuning the route and details will be coming soon. Start point will be the McDonalds located at the entrance to Six Flags. Start time is 10:00 AM

Address:

5699 Fox Creek RD
Pacific, Mo. 63069.

The last few events have ended at places such as the Tilted Kilt and Hooters. So as not to be considered sexist it was determined at the last meeting that the women should pick the ending location this time. The only criteria being that it has to have good food, adult beverages, and a suitable parking lot where we can park our cars safe from harm.

List of Participants:

rcf1289
A Sky 42
KillerBee
ShowMeSky
RMFNSKY
BLK GXP
JRR
Bob & Lorena
Jack19

Maybe:
Solstice62

JRR and rcf1289: If you send me a PM with your E-mail address I will add you to the E-mail list.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
One week to go and the weather pattern is setting up to be a nice sunny day. There are nine cars signed up a the present time and one maybe.

I have not received any suggestions from the ladies in the group for a place to end the run for food and beverages. If I don't hear from anyone by Wednesday the men will decide.

For those people living in the St. Charles area who are attending we could meet a the Jack in the Box located at 6000 S Highway 94 in Weldon Springs and drive together. Let me know if you are interested.

rcf1289 and JRR if you would like E-mail me you cell phone numbers so I have a way to reach you in case of any last minute changes.

List of Participants:

rcf1289
A Sky 42
KillerBee
ShowMeSky
RMFNSKY
BLK GXP
JRR
Bob & Lorena
Ray
Jack19

Maybe:
Solstice62
Leppyxr2

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Things are coming together for Sundays cruise and the weather is cooperating. Forecast calls for mostly sunny skies with a low temperature of 69 and a high of 83. A perfect day for top down driving.

Starting time is 10:00 AM. Starting location is the McDonalds located at the entrance to Six Flags:

McDonalds
5699 Fox Creek RD
Pacific, Mo. 63069.

The ending location "Joey B's" was picked by Sherrie. Click here: Joey B's Food & Drink // Concord Plaza // St. Louis, MO and is located at:

Joey B's
189 Concord Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63128

There are ten definite's and two maybe's:

rcf1289
A Sky 42
KillerBee
ShowMeSky
RMFNSKY
BLK GXP
JRR
Bob & Lorena
Ray
Jack19

Maybe:

Solstice62
Leppyxr2

For the St. Charles people who are interested a group of us will be meeting at 9:00 AM at the Jack in the Box located at 6000 S Highway 94 in Weldon Springs.

It will be great to see old friends again and make some new ones.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One day to go and the weather forecast for the cruise looks perfect. There are nine definite's and two maybe's.

St. Charles area people are welcomed to join KillerBee and Jack19 at the Jack in the Box located at 6000 S Highway 94 in Weldon Springs to drive together to the starting point. We will be meeting at 09:00 AM.

rcf1289
A Sky 42
KillerBee
ShowMeSky
RMFNSKY
BLK GXP
Bob & Lorena
Ray
Jack19

Maybe:

Solstice62
Leppyxr2

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you know of a Fall 2013 cruise DATE planned for St Louis/Surrounding area?
We are first-timers and would like to participate. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts