Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to safe some $$$ and do some research this winter and then get some additional HP spring 2016.

Prefer to go for the mist simple solution for my 2.4 automatic. I want to go for the solution that has least change to be F*** Up by the shop and least change of damages and unexpected costs in the future.

At the moment the safest option seems to be the DDM Stage-1 SC:
Supercharger Kits, Solstice/Sky

Somewhere in these forums I read that the reason it is not available at the moment is because DDM is working on an upgrade of this Stage-1 SC.

When will this new kit be available ?

·
Premium Member
17,528 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rob. Was just wondering when they will be available and could not find that thread to post a message. Checking the site a couple of times a week gets tedious, so I posted this question :)

I happen to live very close to the only International DDMWorks dealer I am hoping when the new SC1 hits the shelves they will be able / willing / affordable to do this upgrade,

·
Supporting Vendor
96 Posts
We are about release the new Rotrex supercharger kit, this coming week actually! (the kit pictured above) but it will not take the place of our classic MP62 kit.

The MP62 supercharger kit should be back on the market sometime in the new year and will have a new outlet manifold and some new bracketry making for an even easier install. There wasn't anything "wrong" with the previous MP62 kit but the opportunity arose to move ahead with the changes so we took it.

I have a list going for MP62 supercharger updates, if you are looking to get info on release dates, ect. feel free to shoot me an email so I can add you to my list!

Dave will have to speak to the HP ect. but hopefully the time line information is helpful!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts