Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if someone has an answer to this. I have a 2006 Pontiac solstice with a stage 4 Hahn turbo kit. I need to upgrade the clutch next. First question is do I need the whole kit or can I just buy a clutch and install it with the factory stuff already on it. Second is I know I have done this before but is there any other car that matches the same clutch as the solstice. I've searched high and low and it says there is but will not give you any more information on what vehicle. If anyone can help me out asap that would be great hope everyone had a great Christmas.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Your best choice is to contact DDM and get theirs, specially since you have a stage 4 Turbo kit.

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
I was wondering if someone has an answer to this. I have a 2006 Pontiac solstice with a stage 4 Hahn turbo kit. I need to upgrade the clutch next. First question is do I need the whole kit or can I just buy a clutch and install it with the factory stuff already on it. Second is I know I have done this before but is there any other car that matches the same clutch as the solstice. I've searched high and low and it says there is but will not give you any more information on what vehicle. If anyone can help me out asap that would be great hope everyone had a great Christmas.
If you order our clutch kit it includes the clutch, flywheel and pressure plate since it is a matched set and the flywheel we use is different than the stock flywheel. If you use a SPEC clutch, you can use your stock flywheel, also the Exedy clutches we sell can use the stock flywheel also. You would definitely need a Stage 2 Exedy or our 2.4L performance clutch for that power.

Hope that helps,
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts