Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a set of staggered wheels, since Gravana isn't around anymore where can I get a set without going to HRE or something similar?

·
Registered
406 Posts
widening would work if done right or get a custom rim done or find a rim then have it machined to our bolt pattern thats what i did, i bought these rims and had them send them out to the machine shop down the street and make them 5x110 they were originally 5x100/114 so the opened up the 5x100 these rims are 18x8 and i did have to put a tiny spacer about 1/8th of an inch in the front because of the caliper touching the rim now it clears it but just enough it is maybe a space for 2 pieces of paper thick to fit in and yeah heres the pictures they look like the Gravana J2s but in stock size not staggered all i need to do is get new center caps or black these out, if you go the way i did and the shop has a machine shop they work with itll be great, and they had my rims ready from when i paid to on my car ready to go in 2 hours! anyway sorry for the long rant heres the pictures! :willy:

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
I've been very satisfied with weldcraft wheels in Michigan for my widening needs.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I would say weldcraft as well everywhere I look online says weldcraft in Michigan is the place to go especially for wideining rims

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those CCW's are exactly the offset and lip I want... except in a BBS LM-style wheel. And I'd also like to keep my price to no more than $300 a rim. I found wobble lug nuts, which are supposed to let you run a 5x112 wheel on a 5x110 pattern. Luckily, 5x112 is the size Mercedes and VW use, so I should be able to find a staggered sets fairly easily. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll let you know what happens later on.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, I found a set I really like. TSW Carthage.

They are 5x112 fitment. Fronts are available in 19x8 +45 (1.5" lip) and rears are 19x9.5 either +35 or +53 (3" lip). So, I'm thinking +53 with an 8-10mm spacer, hub rings, and wobble bolts. Bam, on my black GXP it would look pretty sexy. Paint the calipers yellow (Porsche carbon ceramic style).

How about this: has anyone done an 18" front/19" rear like Corvettes?

·
Registered
33 Posts
THIS IS WHAT I WAS THINKING 18 FRONT 19 rear like my vette 245 front 275 rear is this possilbe THE VETTE 315 IN REAR BUT I WOULD LIKE 275 i think guys HERE HAVE FIT THEM THANKS FOR HELP;)

·
Registered
523 Posts
I just happen to have a set of staggared Gravannas for sale. 245's front and 275's rear, Goodyear Eagle F1 tires.
Shoot me a pm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts