Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I thought I would generate a thread for events in the General Northeast Area. Not limited to anything or anywhere specific at this point.

I am in Albany NY, and usually travel to events from Syracuse NY - Framingham MA. Rockland Co - Lake George and Lake Placid, Most of Vermont, and most of Connecticut.

If this is a duplicate thread please let me know.

There are always lots of events to attend. I often feel I hear about them after they've occurred, so this might get a head start for the season.

Events DO NOT have TO ALL be car show related. If there is an event worth driving to that you are interested in, others might be as well. So post it, and you might have company! State Fairs, Big E, Concerts, Lime Rock Park, Watkins Glenn, Boat Shows, Concurs for other clubs, all worthwhile.

Feel free to post or contact me for anything related to this post.

Thanks, John

Attachments

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
It would be great to see if anyone has interest in a car corral at Lime Rock Park. The track has been very good in the past about giving special cars parade laps during SCCA race events.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be great to see if anyone has interest in a car corral at Lime Rock Park. The track has been very good in the past about giving special cars parade laps during SCCA race events.
I agree. I go to events a Lime Rock throughout the summer. I see many groups like BMW and Miata take to the track. It will be worth investigating.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
there is a small group of owners in the ct/ri/ma area that have runs and events. Kappa Roadster Owners Northeast US and kronus on facebook. now that the weather is starting to break we should be getting out and hitting the road!!

·
Premium Member
1,982 Posts
I WILL NOT attend an event in any State that does not recognize my Concealed Carry permit through reciprocity.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I live in Western Ma, and am up for any event in the northeast, that Mark's cruise night in Connecticut looks pretty cool...

·
Registered
311 Posts
I live in Western MA also and I'd be up for the connecticut drive, I'm currently in the process of getting the car ready

Next weekend i'll be lowering the car than the weekend after that it will be at the body shop installing norms side skirts, fenders, front splitter and back fascia.
I love cruising around i don't do track events or care for racing i prefer to just hangback if anyone is interested in taking a drive on RT2 scenic routes pm me.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Hi Steve,
We would be interested in Lime Rock again!! :cool: Hopefully something can be worked out! Keep us posted. Hope all is well!
Eileen

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm 45 minutes from Champlain in Upstate NY, a bit more then an hour from Plattsburgh and the Adirondacks. I'm down for meets, there are lots of nice roads in the area that we would like to explore!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cruise into Spring

Steve,
As always, you can count on GASNGO to go to Limerock.
I will also be posting the dates for Ted's Cruise Day's here in Hebron, CT very soon.
We also hope to pick one or two monday afternoons to get a bunch of us together and go to Mark's Cruise in East Granby, CT for a Kappa invasion.
Jerry :cool:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Anything going on for July yet?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts