Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been checking the forum infrequently these days since I'm still getting settled in my new home and we're currently stuck with a miserable dial-up connection.

Has anyone here with a regular allocation order gotten a TPW (that stayed put) and/or a VIN yet?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
2KWK4U said:
I've been checking the forum infrequently these days since I'm still getting settled in my new home and we're currently stuck with a miserable dial-up connection.

Has anyone here with a regular allocation order gotten a TPW (that stayed put) and/or a VIN yet?
TPW?
No non-first 1k VINS have been provided.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Target Production Week... or I'll take ANYTHING past code 3000 in VOMS (I know about the Canadian cars that made it to 3300).

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
2KWK4U said:
Target Production Week... or I'll take ANYTHING past code 3000 in VOMS (I know about the Canadian cars that made it to 3300).
I believe the answer to both questions is no and no at this point....some non F1k have been picked up from dealers order pools ...but have gone no further at this point..is my understanding...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
2KWK4U said:
Mine made it to 3400 today!!! :willy: :willy: :party: :party: :eek:

·
Registered
25 Posts
2KWK4U said:
I just posted in another thread about my call on saturday(order was picked up). My dealer said that he thinks he should get the VIN this week sometime.

We'll see......

·
Registered
535 Posts
I am a first allocation order. Mine was picked up back in July. It is still "available to sequence". Maybe we will get a TPW in 2 weeks when the 1st 1000 wrap up!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
H2o said:
I just posted in another thread about my call on saturday(order was picked up). My dealer said that he thinks he should get the VIN this week sometime.

We'll see......
Don't get your hopes up, but I wish you the best of luck. I've been "code 3000" (picked up) for a couple of months now. Apparently they're not releasing VINs until the car is pretty much at the end of the line.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
H2o said:

We'll see......
Can't understand? My order was picked up 2 1/2 to 3 months ago, I'm my dealer's zero zip priorty order.Each dealer who couldn't get through because of zip codes only got one priorty order. I haven't heard anything about my car since it has been picked up ,but they say I'm suppose to have it right after first 1000. Either my dealer isn't getting info or other dealers are getting their customers hopes up for nothing.I Emailed cadillaccricket to see if he can get any info for me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I'm getting very discouraged!

Zero/zip ct.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
deluke said:
Can't understand? My order was picked up 2 1/2 to 3 months ago, I'm my dealer's zero zip priorty order.Each dealer who couldn't get through because of zip codes only got one priorty order. I haven't heard anything about my car since it has been picked up ,but they say I'm suppose to have it right after first 1000. Either my dealer isn't getting info or other dealers are getting their customers hopes up for nothing.I Emailed cadillaccricket to see if he can get any info for me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Zero/zip ct.
I think some dealers are blowing some sunshine up...well you know....we all know what the production has been and that the F1k followed but the ZZ and FM cars are next...then the rest of us......so...just being patient.....seems we are getting a lot more Non F1k participants on the board now....that need to catch up with the threads here......being patient here..my solstice arrives when it arrives.......not sooner......

though I can feel a little of your pain.....seems you would know more by now...with what...600 plus F1k cars produced now

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
PAO said:
I think some dealers are blowing some sunshine up...well you know....
My info doesn't come from a dealer...

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
PAO said:
I think some dealers are blowing some sunshine up...well you know....we all know what the production has been and that the F1k followed but the ZZ and FM cars are next...then the rest of us......so...just being patient.....seems we are getting a lot more Non F1k participants on the board now....that need to catch up with the threads here......being patient here..my solstice arrives when it arrives.......not sooner......

though I can feel a little of your pain.....seems you would know more by now...with what...600 plus F1k cars produced now

I'm trying! And you would think being a zz I would of heard something by now.

·
Registered
137 Posts
deluke said:

Zero/zip ct.
I'm in the same boat as you. Just sent my VOM to Cricket as well. Been a 3000 code for over 2 months as well. Dealer has no more info at this time.

:cool:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
2KWK4U said:
Mine was coded 3100 on 8/17.

However, to me that doesn't mean a whole lot I guess... since it was also coded 3100 on 8/16, 8/10, and 7/14.

My codes just keep cycling, my history shows 3000 and 3100 four different times.

What's not to say it doesn't start back over again?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm the first of 4 of my dealer's first allocation in CT and my order was picked up on or around August 9th (coded at 3000)

The dealer told me that when TPW's were still in the system months ago, it was slated for the week of August 29th. However, when I talked to my dealer last week, there was no TPW assigned to it. From reading previous threads, I believe they removed all TPW information for the Solstice. Is that correct?

We're thinking it will be built in the first 1/2 of September. I'm just windering how many non-First-1000 orders were picked up before mine. It would be nice to be able to drive my Solstice on my birthday at the end of September, but I guess I won't hold my breath.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
so what is the concensus on when we think the first non EOP car will be deliveredin the US.....I betting we will not see one till NOV.......what does everyone think?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
SOL_in_CT said:
I'm the first of 4 of my dealer's first allocation in CT and my order was picked up on or around August 9th (coded at 3000)

The dealer told me that when TPW's were still in the system months ago, it was slated for the week of August 29th. However, when I talked to my dealer last week, there was no TPW assigned to it. From reading previous threads, I believe they removed all TPW information for the Solstice. Is that correct?

We're thinking it will be built in the first 1/2 of September. I'm just windering how many non-First-1000 orders were picked up before mine. It would be nice to be able to drive my Solstice on my birthday at the end of September, but I guess I won't hold my breath.

Mine was picked about about 2 1/2 to 3 months ago. Still waiting for production week.Maybe first week of Sept? I hope!I'll let you know sol in ct.

zero/zipper ct

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
PAO said:
so what is the concensus on when we think the first non EOP car will be deliveredin the US.....I betting we will not see one till NOV.......what does everyone think?
WHAT?! you're way off! I have a feeling that we'll see a good bunch in October.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts