Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my status pending for over 2 weeks to become a member of the MKC. Can anyone help me?

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Hang in there Ghost. Rich in Grand Rapids controls this site and as a volunteer may be out of town or tied up somehow. Hopefully he will get you connected soon.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Ghost: Did you ever get into MKC?

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
I'm not far from Grand Rapids. I can go and untie Rich if someone can tell me where he is.

And maybe why he was tied up to begin with.

:lol:

Ghost - hopefully you're in now or will be soon. As Mike stated, it's an all "volunteer" site. It took me a short while before I was approved also. Hang in there - we want you on board!

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I see only one pending application to the site, and it's pending because the e-mail address came back as invalid / unable to validate.

I have an automatic script that checks e-mail addresses to ensure we don't get spammers and bots on the site. Sometimes it take a bit to get people access due to this, but it has so far prevent the members from being spammed.

What's your first name, and city. I can validate the account from there.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Rich: The Ghost is very Ghostly and has no information even on this forum. I know he attended our last cruise event, to Hell, but I was not at that event. Guess we will just have to wait and see if he has more correspondence. He does have another post on this forum stating he was bumped in the rear.
Ghost, get with us so we can get you registered in our great club (MKC).

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope....still waiting to be approved.... I'm about ready to give up on it. Thus the reason I haven't followed this thread. :cuss:

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tim (Timothy) - Waterford

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
I see that your finally on the MKC forum. It is really quiet this time of year. Should be a winter get together coming soon if it gets organized. Hope to see you at our cruises and other events.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!!! I appreciate it and yes...I will be at all of the S.E. Michigan ones for sure and maybe some of the others! Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
The majority of our events are in S/E Michigan. Most our members are in that area. Problem is after five years of putting runs together it is getting harder to find roads that test our wonderful vehicles. There are some great roads but sometimes it requires driving a ways between twisties.

·
Registered
34 Posts
NW MI....M-22....might be in our backyard soon!

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Rick & jeanne are looking at a summer location. Hopefully they will still make most of our events since the majority are in S/E MI. Maybe Rick can get something going up north!!
Congratulations Rick & Jeanne if it happens. Does this mean no Nationals for you?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts