Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a few more 18g steel IC pipe sets in stock. The shopping cart buttons work for them now. When they are sold out, we will carry only the more expensive but lighter aluminum.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dave,

I don't think I ever saw you trumpet your "lower intake pipe." I noticed it on your website recently and it is marked as "new." You've got it in steel. Any chance that it will be coming in aluminum. And, ummm, when is your next sale? Introductory sale maybe?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave,

I don't think I ever saw you trumpet your "lower intake pipe." I noticed it on your website recently and it is marked as "new." You've got it in steel. Any chance that it will be coming in aluminum. And, ummm, when is your next sale? Introductory sale maybe?
I don't understand, for the Kappa cars we have always denoted our IC pipes as left and right, never "lower". We started with steel years ago, then introduced aluminum, recently dropped the steel, then just got a few more (left over from our mandrel bender). These are the subject of this thread.

As for a sale, we reduced prices recently and now is the busy season so I don't plan any sales till next fall.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Go to intake pipes on your webpage, scroll to the bottom; there you will see the part I am talking about. It is described as "new." It connects the turbo to the air box or any of the your intakes. Your part number is CIP-SSG and cost is $109. I'm guessing it needs to be in steel due to strength requirements for the attached valve?

I already have your IC pipes and Intake pipe in black aluminum, and elbow in steel.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go to intake pipes on your webpage, scroll to the bottom; there you will see the part I am talking about. It is described as "new." It connects the turbo to the air box or any of the your intakes. Your part number is CIP-SSG and cost is $109. I'm guessing it needs to be in steel due to strength requirements for the attached valve?

I already have your IC pipes, Elbow, and Intake pipe, in black aluminum.
I should have said "Intercooler Pipes", not just "IC pipes", which is what this thread is about. We cannot make the Compressor Intake pipe CIP-SSG from aluminum because these sizes of mandrel bent aluminum are not available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts