Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Buttons

Left is cruise control, and the Driver info center (gas mileage, coolant temp, trip milages)

Right is radio, volume, station and mute (or OnStar if your car is equiped)

Very useful if you need to change your radio station while downshifting into a sharp curve.

·
Registered
156 Posts
giranda said:
Left is cruise control, and the Driver info center (gas mileage, coolant temp, trip milages)

Right is radio, volume, station and mute (or OnStar if your car is equiped)

Very useful if you need to change your radio station while downshifting into a sharp curve.

I think the bottom left is the info reset.

·
Registered
156 Posts
dave clancy said:
I am glad I got that option thought it just controled the radio :cool:
It is convenient at your fingertips. :yesnod: If you haven't seen the layout check out our pic's on www.putfile.com/inov814u In the Slideshow there are a couple of pictures that I believe you can pause depending on your player.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
giranda said:
... I hope that's a joke.

I don't care how bad the radio station is, you can wait 5 seconds to finish your maneuver. :lol:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
As close as the controls (and the steering wheel) are to the radio, I don't think it adds as much convenience as it did in my Monte Carlo SS.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
stang said:
You've obviously never heard Ashley Simpson. :lol:
:glol: I wouldn't listen to a station that would play her stuff!

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
unless it's Carley Simon singing "You're So Vain." :)

I don't care if I'm going off the edge of the cliff, I'm changing the station on that song.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts