Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my kid brother found my ASAP Autobot overlay and ripped out the stock pontiac center emblem (not knowing what an OVERLAY is). My question is how do i put that thing back in?? i see guide pins but not sure at what angle they enter. or if anyone knows where to buy a new one...

·
Registered
847 Posts
To get it flush, you have to remove the stock one anyway...now for a really nice look, take the 3m tape off the back, and use some silicone to set it in place

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yeah...it's not really an overlay (unless it's different than the one I bought). You'd have had to take it off anyway.

·
Registered
23 Posts
So my kid brother found my ASAP Autobot overlay and ripped out the stock pontiac center emblem (not knowing what an OVERLAY is). My question is how do i put that thing back in?? i see guide pins but not sure at what angle they enter. or if anyone knows where to buy a new one...
I have the same question as ilux. I have a new one to replace the one that got damaged, but do not know how to properly install it. There is a method to get the posts at the correct angle or position. Has anyone replaced one and if so what method did you use?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts