Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like mine may be here before the end of the year, sure would like to make those Eibach's my first mod. Any idea as to when they will be available?

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have thought about lowering my car also with these springs.

BUT, I would have no idea on how to put them on. I hear you have to "shave the bushings" or something to use the springs from the kappasphere site!!??

By the way, how about putting mine on when you do yours?? hehe ;) :lol:

- bspate -

·
2,574 Posts
There has also been discussion about properly re alligning or checking the alignment of your car after they are installed to be sure all is as it should be with the mod. ;)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
SlyFly said:
Looks like mine may be here before the end of the year, sure would like to make those Eibach's my first mod. Any idea as to when they will be available?
What is H Town? It depends where that is I would say you'll have it before Christmas.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Houston, where it's vert weather all winter long! I have Eibach's on my Mustang Cobra, the pinion snubber had to be cut and I did get and alginment upon install. Shop charged me 100 bucks to install the four. That was some eight years ago, have been enjoying them ever since. For me they're a must have for the Sol.

·
Registered
87 Posts
If I recall right, Stig said we have shave down the bump stop a little bit for the drop. But after that all is required is a alignment. Then your good to go on increaseing your spirited driveing to aggresive. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts