Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I posted this on the SKY side as well. My dad and I moved from New York out here to Las Vegas. Loving the south west. We are finally settled in and getting back to the Car Hobby. Our two SKY's have been held up in the garage TOO MUCH for the last two years as we moved Dad out in 2010 and my wife and myself followed up in 2011.

I see the nationals will most likely be in AZ in 2013, which is awesome.

Does anyone know if there is a club here in Las Vegas?? Maybe a few stragglers looking to restart a Club? We need some serious convertible time this fall. I am not missing out on the beautiful fall weather here in the 80's. I want to start planning now.

Any comments on the subject are welcome!! Anyone looking to put a Vegas club together is EXTREMELY welcome. :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Check out lasvegasroadsters.com I don't know how active they still are but it will be a place to start. Enjoy your new area. There are lots of great two lane highways in Nevada, Utah and Arizona to explore not to mention the eastern mountain regions of CA.

Greg

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out lasvegasroadsters.com I don't know how active they still are but it will be a place to start. Enjoy your new area. There are lots of great two lane highways in Nevada, Utah and Arizona to explore not to mention the eastern mountain regions of CA.

Greg
I think that is sort of disbanded. The latest posts on the forum are from 2010.

I was hoping there were a few people left that wanted to restart the group.

Thank You for the response.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hi there, The wife used to manage the Las Vegas Roadsters Site. However, we have since moved to michigan so we no longer participate. The club really never got off the ground in Vegas, despite efforts on our part to print up business cards and put them on every solstice and sky we saw. There are about 6 or 8 people that continued to make it to events. There is a weekly Cars & Coffee event in Henderson. It's on Eastern and Serene in the Motorcars of Las Vegas shopping center and it's every Saturday. You can check out Cars and Coffee™ Las Vegas for more info.

Good luck

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hi there, The wife used to manage the Las Vegas Roadsters Site. However, we have since moved to michigan so we no longer participate. The club really never got off the ground in Vegas, despite efforts on our part to print up business cards and put them on every solstice and sky we saw. There are about 6 or 8 people that continued to make it to events. There is a weekly Cars & Coffee event in Henderson. It's on Eastern and Serene in the Motorcars of Las Vegas shopping center and it's every Saturday. You can check out Cars and Coffee™ Las Vegas for more info.

Good luck
Hey Tony, Thanks man. I was going to call you, I saw that you moved and that any emails sent were going to ASAP graphics. Yea Vegas is kind of Transient, people move in and out. Not sure if you remember me, Paul and my father John hang out with you and your wife at the mothers booth at SEMA. It was right before you went on Bull Run. We were waiting for Chip Foose, he came out to check out your car that night. It was a cool night.

Anyway, thanks for writing. I kind of knew you were going to say that. We will do Cars and Coffee when it get cooler and hang out with the Arizona group, they look totally into it.

Thanks Again man, and good luck in your new location!! :cool:

·
Registered
174 Posts
My brother is moving to Vegas from Germany tomorrow so I will be making trips out there in my Solstice. If you get to So Cal, I am trying to get a group together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts