Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday afternoon the local CAMS car club had a cruise in at the Sonic just a mile from my house. So we took the Vette up for a cheeseburger and to see what was happening. Lots of nice cars, so we went home and got the Coupe and stopped for a strawberry shake for desert.

Heck it was early and close so I went back with the TBSS for a cruise thru.

From the comments I heard driving through the Solstice coupe has still got it.

By the way it now has 1320 miles. I'm taking it to an all GM car show Saturday so it may get up to 1350 by Saturday night.

LJ

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Larry, think I should bring down the white car on Saturday?
It's not the Central Arkansas Corvette Club so I don't know much about it. It's sponsored by the Capitol City Corvette Club. Starts at 8:30 Saturday at Bale Chevrolet 13101 Chenal Parkway.

Only GM or GM powered cars, I assume the Solstice counts, but it didn't say X GM cars.
LJ

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
It's not the Central Arkansas Corvette Club so I don't know much about it. It's sponsored by the Capitol City Corvette Club. Starts at 8:30 Saturday at Bale Chevrolet 13101 Chenal Parkway.

Only GM or GM powered cars, I assume the Solstice counts, but it didn't say X GM cars.
LJ
Well, that leaves the Oldsmobile, Saab, Daewoo, Saturn, Hummer, Geo, Opel and a some others including Welch out too! :brentil:

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Saturday afternoon the local CAMS car club had a cruise in at the Sonic just a mile from my house. So we took the Vette up for a cheeseburger and to see what was happening. Lots of nice cars, so we went home and got the Coupe and stopped for a strawberry shake for desert.

Heck it was early and close so I went back with the TBSS for a cruise thru.

From the comments I heard driving through the Solstice coupe has still got it.

By the way it now has 1320 miles. I'm taking it to an all GM car show Saturday so it may get up to 1350 by Saturday night.

LJ
Larry you got a lot of catching up to do, I just rolled 10000 and 1. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts