Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still waiting. Was real excited when norm suggested that we wrap the the silver parts of the world of wheel car winner before the next show, order the 3m wrap, paid, norm called three times, said it is being shipped. My car has been at norms for a month waiting on the 3m wrap. The 5 city torque tour is on may 3rd. I bet no wrap. Should have just called a local shop. Worse part is nicest day of the year today. Can't drive the car and haven't for a year. Hope we get the stuff by Monday. Norm has been amazingly patient, car gets loaded and trailered for the big show on Friday.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, the car rolls out on Friday, so if we miss it, we won't be able to install it

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did norm also tell u I need a cool center to replace the logo on the steering wheel?, the is for the world of wheels winner, he posted the photos

·
Registered
750 Posts
Did norm also tell u I need a cool center to replace the logo on the steering wheel?, the is for the world of wheels winner, he posted the photos
I can design you a steering wheel piece but need input as to what you want. You will need to remove the factory piece in order for it to fit correctly. Let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts