Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have four of the stock 18" wheels for sale. I need to get rid of them because I had to get rid of my baby "Black Betty". Please send me a PM if you are interested. I live in Northern Virginia, but i'm willing to ship. The wheels are not perfect but they are perfect snow wheels if anyone drives year round. There are just a few scuffs. We can talk money after if you're interested. If no one seems interested please let me know if there is anywhere i would be able to get rid of the wheels and make somewhat of a profit.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Are the wheels painted, polished or chromed?

·
Registered
7,152 Posts
The stock wheels came either painted, polished or chromed!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Doesn't it make you scratch your head when someone posts that they really want to sell their wheels. Yet, they never come back to the post, don't answer other members' questions about type (chrome, polished, painted), and don't reply to PM's telling them you want to buy them and are nearby. He must have sold them, I guess, or he was just pulling our leg .....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about not replying I've been very busy with moving. I just bought a new house and trying to get to all the appointments with work is crazy. They haven't been sold. They are still available and after doing some research because I'm dumb they are Polished. I wasn't aware that they had different stock wheels. Maybe with how stupid I am you could get a pretty good deal. I'll try to check this today after work so please let me know where you stand

1 - 7 of 7 Posts