Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else going to this show?

Stouffville Motorfest

I went last year, and the show was great, I registered to go again this year.
:cheers:

·
Registered
834 Posts
I was thinking about going to this since it's close by. If you register, do you have to show up and stay till a certain time?

Looks like it's for old/classic cars no?

And looks like it's going to rain this sat, so it'll be postponed to the rain date next weekend.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking about going to this since it's close by. If you register, do you have to show up and stay till a certain time?

Looks like it's for old/classic cars no?

And looks like it's going to rain this sat, so it'll be postponed to the rain date next weekend.
All makes.
The Weather Network says showers Friday, partly sunny for Saturday.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Looks like a pretty good show, I'm away this weekend though. Have you or your vette buddies gone up to Haugen's(port perry) any wednesday in the summer? I think it's ended for this year, but just curious.

·
Registered
834 Posts
All makes.
The Weather Network says showers Friday, partly sunny for Saturday.
So I could show up in a 5-10 year old corolla? What's the point then?

Well I'm in the area, I might just register ahead of time, and show up weather dependent and check it out. Don't really feel like prettying/detailing the car, especially if it's wet.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like a pretty good show, I'm away this weekend though. Have you or your vette buddies gone up to Haugen's(port perry) any wednesday in the summer? I think it's ended for this year, but just curious.
I was all set to head up for 'the big one' a few weeks ago, but I got a call from a buddy who said there were only a few cars there, so I never went.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did anyone actually go? Saw a bunch of old rotted out, and poor conditioned "classic" (old ass) cars in the area.
Yep, I was there. Also saw a Sol there as well. He had all the sales brochures with him, which was kinda cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts