Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered sequential turn lights and got a order #. on jan 13,2014.
I called strictly after market today about my order and the phone no#1-800-631-3489 is not a working no#.
are they still in business ????

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,617 Posts
I ordered sequential turn lights and got a order #. on jan 13,2014.
I called strictly after market today about my order and the phone no#1-800-631-3489 is not a working no#.
are they still in business ????
One is never quite sure, are they? Stricly Aftermarket is a one-man operation. That man is Martin Scott, and he doesn't hang out on the forums any more. Try to contact him on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/gmroadster/ or https://www.facebook.com/GMRoadsterClub?viewer_id=100000058278980

He may respond, he may not, he does have a full time job elsewhere.

:dunno:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Caveat emptor... Can't stress it enough to search this website and the SkyRoadster.com before buying from any vendor to get an idea how their customer service is or has been. In this case GMRoadster.com or his nom de plume, strictlyaftermarket.com are notorious for either not fulfilling orders or they take an inordinate amount of time to fulfill them. Other than his “cylon” third brake light, I don’t know of anything they sell that you can’t get somewhere else, sometimes for a lot less.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I wouldn't buy batteries for my remote control off that ass. He still owes me money from his
Gm Roadster days. We should just ban him

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Call your CC company and set up a dispute. They will take care of it for you. If they can't get any satisfaction, they should just put your money back on your card.

I remember dealing with him when he was GMRoadster.com. It wasn't the best service, but I got my stuff. Now I think I'll just stay away.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
That's a bummer. Maybe he closed the business but still plans to fill any open orders. I really hope he takes care of you. I'd research his facebook and see if you can get his personal info just incase. Good luck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.