Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well according to the latest from my dealer...
My car (#2426), was trucked from Wilmington to Baltimore for QC Inspection? He said he was told that there were so many being produced in Wilmington that they fell way behind in the Quality Control Inspectons.
I guess IF my car passes then it will have to wait until they get a railcar to put it on...He was told there was a shortage of those too. Of course, IF it fals the inspection it has to go back to wilmington to get fixed!
How many more excuses can GM come up with before they finally get my car to me??????? This is WAY OUTTA HAND GM!!!

Oh one more thing...Whoever my dealer talked to told him they were no longer allowed to provide updates to tracking "Program Vehicles" SO now I have to just wait it out or give up. I guess I could always drive to Seattle and Pay a lot more for one of those that the dealers have in their showrooms...NOT!

Just thought I'd give everyone the latest update for me...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Stay cool, like Fonzie...

We all feel your pain, Bro! Hang in there. Something's gotta give...

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
RagtopRoadster said:
Well according to the latest from my dealer...
My car (#2426), was trucked from Wilmington to Baltimore for QC Inspection? He said he was told that there were so many being produced in Wilmington that they fell way behind in the Quality Control Inspectons.
I guess IF my car passes then it will have to wait until they get a railcar to put it on...He was told there was a shortage of those too. Of course, IF it fals the inspection it has to go back to wilmington to get fixed!
How many more excuses can GM come up with before they finally get my car to me??????? This is WAY OUTTA HAND GM!!!

Oh one more thing...Whoever my dealer talked to told him they were no longer allowed to provide updates to tracking "Program Vehicles" SO now I have to just wait it out or give up. I guess I could always drive to Seattle and Pay a lot more for one of those that the dealers have in their showrooms...NOT!

Just thought I'd give everyone the latest update for me...
If it got shipped to Baltimore for water testing and it doesn't pass, it will be fixed in Baltimore. They are sending cars there because the plant is idle and they have room to do water testing and repairs. They are also shipping cars there for just repairs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts