Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me if the sun visor can be rotated to cover the top part of the SIDE window, or does it just flip up and down to cover the FRONT window?

Also, my car entered code 3400 last week. How long do you think it will take to go to code 4200? Thanks!

3100=sequenced
3300=scheduled for production
3400=internal plant order produced
3800=produced
4000=available to ship
4150=dealer billed
4200=shipped
5000=arrived

·
Registered
819 Posts
PoorGreg said:
Can someone tell me if the sun visor can be rotated to cover the top part of the SIDE window, or does it just flip up and down to cover the FRONT window?

Also, my car entered code 3400 last week. How long do you think it will take to go to code 4200? Thanks!

3100=sequenced
3300=scheduled for production
3400=internal plant order produced
3800=produced
4000=available to ship
4150=dealer billed
4200=shipped
5000=arrived
As noted in other threads, the visor does not rotate.

My order went from 3400 to 3800 within 2 weeks, but it depends on many factors to make it that far. Getting to 4200 has a whole number of other hoops to make it through.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'd be happy with 3800, just knowing it was finally built would be good enough for me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Adrenaline said:
I'd be happy with 3800, just knowing it was finally built would be good enough for me.
That's what I thought. Mine has been at 3800 since the first week of September. Still no word or change in event code.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Don't let anyhting fool you it seems to be taking forever for the cars to be shipped from Ohio... Just got off the phone with my dealer and I have to continue waiting. I know that mceb (even though he got his recently it took forever to get here in FL) and mssleeper and a whole bunch of other lost Sol's are out there somewhere too. Mine was scheduled to be delivered tomorrow but it looks like it will be at least another week or so. I'd probably anticipate at least a month after it's built you'll recieve yours. Not to sound pessimistic or anything, i think it also has alot to do with where you're located(#908 (same options as mine) got delivered last week though). I'm in FL so apparently they take a while to get here. I think 238 (not sure about that # though) got to my dealer last week too. I'm taking a trip this weekend to PA so hopefully it will come while I'm gone, they seem to ahve a tendency to arrive while the owners are travelling. Maybe it will come tomorrow, or wednesday but I really doubt it unless my dealer has a couple day old information, supposedly it's sitting in a rail yard in Ohio. COME HOME VICKI! I NEED YOU! (sorry if this post is incoherent, i'm just a tad depressed right now...I can't imagine how people whose cars are in the 1st 500 and haven't been delivered yet feel.)

·
Registered
819 Posts
I just emailed my dealer. He sent me an email on 9/14 saying my car had gone 3800 the day before. In the reply today, he said it happened 9/19. He also said the DBC also shows my car "in inpsections". From everything I have been seeing, it wouldn't surprise me to have the car at the dealer tomorrow, or a month from tomorrow. Either is possible. I just continue to wear my patience cap and KNOW THIS CAR IS WORTH THE WAIT!!. I saw my first one, in person, yesterday. Just what I had been anticipating it to be, plus some!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
crawdadsolstice said:
I just emailed my dealer. He sent me an email on 9/14 saying my car had gone 3800 the day before. In the reply today, he said it happened 9/19. He also said the DBC also shows my car "in inpsections". From everything I have been seeing, it wouldn't surprise me to have the car at the dealer tomorrow, or a month from tomorrow. Either is possible. I just continue to wear my patience cap and KNOW THIS CAR IS WORTH THE WAIT!!. I saw my first one, in person, yesterday. Just what I had been anticipating it to be, plus some!
From 3400 to 3800 around 2 weeks, then another 1-2 months just to ship, If going only by truck maybe a couple of days if going by train could be another month or more.

Good Luck !!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts