Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This run will start at the Shell station on RT 50 just west of I-275 entrance ramp in the town of Greendale. We will cross into Kentucky and wind our way to Madison Indiana and do our first wine tasting at Lanthier Winery we will depart there and go for a short drive to just north of Madison and visit Madison Vineyards Estate Winery. We will depart there and travel to Friendship Indiana and do lunch. After lunch we will return to starting point via some nice twisties.

This will be an impromptu run so there may be some unexpected adjustments as it will not be pre run

Details:

Run start Time 9:00 am Shell Station

30 min at each winery total 1 hr

1 hr lunch

Run times not including tasting brakes and lunch 5:30 hr.

Should be back to start by around 5 pm give or take.

Hope to see you all there any questions pm me :driving:

·
Registered
11 Posts
If it weren't on a Sunday, it might have been dooable. 3.5 hours from BG to Gleendale is not a bad drive but would make for a very long day. Maybe next time when a Saturday comes into to play.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Charlotte and I will be there. Charlotte and I kept a camper on the shooting range at Friendship for 35 Years. We spent almost every summer weekend there. If you have any questionsI know the roads around there very well.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am going to try to make this one but having more trouble with my car. Hopefully I can get it in and back in time for the run.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thanks Glenn for a great run today. We ran paralell to a big storm heading SE most of the way home. When we got to the Colrain exit we pulled off and put the top up. By the time we hit Hamilton Ave. it started raining. There was some high wind, lighting, and heavy rain by the time we got to our exit. We stayed dry and got home O.K. It looks like I'll be washing the car tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
7,324 Posts
Glad you guys had a good run. I'm sorry we missed it, but family duty called.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Our apologies for not making it. We got off to a late start Sunday and missed you guys. we ventured out to Brookville and Metamora anyway so all was not lost. Hopefully we will hook up next time.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Our apologies for not making it. We got off to a late start Sunday and missed you guys. we ventured out to Brookville and Metamora anyway so all was not lost. Hopefully we will hook up next time.

Sorry you missed us hope to see you on the next Sunday run on Sept 26th

1 - 12 of 12 Posts