Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sunday Run July 25th (Run Canceled)

This run will start at 10 am July 25th at the BP station at 5598 Alexandria Pike
Newport, KY This address is Rt 27 just south of the AA Highway on right hand side. You can get there by taking I-275 to KY and taking the Alexandria Pike Rt 27 exit south or follow I-471 to the end and it turns into Alexandria Pike. If anyone need more directions just pm me. Total run time is 4 hrs. This does not include rest or lunch stops. Lunch will be at Moryers Winery. FYI there is no Sunday wine sales at the restaurant but the food is good and the view is excellent as it sets on the bank of the Ohio river. After lunch we will travel some nice Ohio twisties and end the run back at Kellogg Ave ramp to I-275

This is a run we did last year with a modification to the leg from Moryers winery to the ending point.

To recap:

Starting place: BP station just south of AA highway on Ky Rt 27

Start time: 10 am

Run time: 4 hrs plus break and lunch

Ending point: Kellogg Ave and I-275

Please post if you will be attending as I need a rough guess so to make reservations at the restaurant. Hope to see all of you there.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Charlotte and I will be there.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thanks. I joined June of last year but only just got my car last week.
Looking forward to meeting others and checking out their cars.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I joined June of last year but only just got my car last week.
Looking forward to meeting others and checking out their cars.

Congratulation on getting your car I know you will love it. We should get a couple of more to join us by the time the run comes around.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Glenn, Where is everybody?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm down in TX--Have fun!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
They are calling for 80% chance of rain tomorrow. It looks like it will just be the two of us. Should we take a rain date?

·
Registered
262 Posts
80%? I see 40%. I intend to watch it till the last minute.

I don't plan on taking the Solstice out in the rain intentionally.. ever.

Just a pet peeve I have abut both my sports cars and my bike.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Due to the strong chance of rain I have decided to cancel this run. My apologies to those who where planning on attending. I hope for better weather on the Aug 15th run.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts