Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a re-post of the run we canceled in July. This will be my final Sunday run for the season so don't miss out.

The run will start at 9 am Sept 26th at the BP station at 5598 Alexandria Pike, Highland Heights Ky This address is Rt 27 just south of the AA Highway on right hand side. You can get there by taking I-275 to KY and taking the Alexandria Pike Rt 27 exit south or follow I-471 to the end and it turns into Alexandria Pike. If anyone need more directions just pm me. Total run time is 4 hrs. This does not include rest or lunch stops. Lunch will be at Moryers Winery. FYI there is no Sunday wine sales at the restaurant but the food is good and the view is excellent as it sets on the bank of the Ohio river. After lunch we will travel some nice Ohio twisties and end the run back at Kellogg Ave ramp to I-275

This is a run we did last year with a modification to the leg from Moryers winery to the ending point.

To recap:

Starting place: BP station just south of AA highway on Ky Rt 27

Start time:9 am

Run time: 5 hrs plus break and lunch

Ending point: Kellogg Ave and I-275

Please post if you will be attending as I need a rough guess so to make reservations at the restaurant. Hope to see all of you there.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Charlotte and I will be there.

·
Registered
281 Posts
The other Solstice/Sky club is meeting for dinner this day at 4:30pm at Ertal Cellars Winery and restaurant if anyone is interested. All are welcome.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok Charley put the remote down and stay away from "your" weather mans forecast. ;) ............................ For everyone else the weather for next Sundays run is looking excellent so don't miss out. :driving:

·
Registered
245 Posts
I just hope with all the "Climate Disruption" going on we don't get 6" of snow next Sunday.

·
Registered
245 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like we are going to try and do the double on Sunday!

Just a single for us but everything looks like a go for Sunday. Weather looks descent just bring a sweat shirt or jacket and we are set. Looking forward to seeing everyone. :driving::driving:

·
Registered
245 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Glenn and Barb for a great trip to the North Pole. As usual we had a good time. Here are a couple of pictures that Charlotte took today. And a link where you can go to see the rest of them.
Sunday Run 9-26-10 pictures by CharlieGXP - Photobucket

Thanks to you and Charlotte and everyone else who attended we had a great time as usual. Glad we got to the North Pole before Santa and the elves showed up.

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
We had a good time as well! We made it to Ertal about 13 minuters late. Not too bad! Nobody had ordered yet, so it worked out!
Thanks again Glenn for organizing! It was a blast!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts