Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Dave, was wondering if any of us with the Stage 2/3 kits right now would benefit from any of the changes parts that will be featured in the newer versions of the kit?
My question as well. Please respond Dave. Oh, and how much to upgrade?

·
Registered
1 Posts
DDM supercharger

DO NOT ORDER FROM DDM.
I ordered a supercharger from DDM 3 months ago but never received it. I have left several voice mail and email messages but never got a single response. The only thing they did quickly was cash my $1,000 deposit.I will be pursuing this through the Better Business Bureau, American Express and if necessary the state Attorney General.

·
Premium Member
10,344 Posts
That is not the DDM we all know, not sure what to make of your issue but hopefully Dave will respond to your inquiries.

·
Premium Member
3,661 Posts
DO NOT ORDER FROM DDM.
I ordered a supercharger from DDM 3 months ago but never received it. I have left several voice mail and email messages but never got a single response. The only thing they did quickly was cash my $1,000 deposit.I will be pursuing this through the Better Business Bureau, American Express and if necessary the state Attorney General.
wow - my experience with them has been wonderful... Ashley is always in the office. are you calling the correct phone number ?

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
DO NOT ORDER FROM DDM.
This certainly doesn't sound like the folks at DDM?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I ordered mine on March 20th. Will be shipped this week, they where behind and it has taken almost 12 weeks. Whenever I called I always had gotten thru and when they didn't have a answer for me someone got back to me with a response.

·
Registered
178 Posts
DDM supercharger

DO NOT ORDER FROM DDM.
Obviously a Troll with DDM's competition!
This was his only post and hasn't been seen since......maybe it should be deleted?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts