At the rate the Sols are coming, it might be :lol:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I'll take two: one for each foot. :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hmmmm... now if they would have an option for custom tartan cloth seats, it would be a run away hit in Scotland.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
:nonod: Nah, I'll pass. It is cute/silly looking, but none for me.

·
5,641 Posts
Looks like a Rambler concept.

Bonzo Audit Scorecard :)
Defend Dealership: No Critical Dealership: No
Defend GM: No Critical GM: No
Provide Infomation: No
Answer Question: No
General Conversation: Yes

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Why does it have two front ends?

:glol:

Nash Metropolitan

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
MAKsys said:
Why does it have two front ends?

:glol:

Nash Metropolitan
pushme-pullyou :lol:

Fiat 600's had what felt like rubber band transmissions. Friends in high school had a pair. Overload with 4 people and the clutches would slip and smell up the neighborhood.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Is that Suzuki a Joke?

That has to be a joke. No wonder Suzuki sales are suffering. Bob Lutz, would you like to go to Japan? :seeya:

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fformula88 said:
:nonod: Nah, I'll pass. It is cute/silly looking, but none for me.
It's not like I was suggesting it as an alternative to the Solstice :lol:

I posted it because I found it to be a bit comical ;)

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
Small Dealer said:
Looks like a Rambler concept.

:agree: That was _my_ first thought as well. My mom used to drive a Rambler (back when the crust of the earth was cooling, and dinosaurs roamed the earth. :lol: )

It does _not_ turn my crank. I'll just stick with my bike until my Solstice arrives. :yesnod:

--Chemist

·
Registered
819 Posts
Hey, wait a minute!! A '64 Rambler was my first car!! It was bigger and better looking than that! ;)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Fformula88 said:
:nonod: Nah, I'll pass. It is cute/silly looking
My sentiments exactly. Then I proceeded to read all the posts who liked the looks and just couldn't believe it! I finally realized I had been redirected to the Miata forum and and I guess it explained things a bit. Once I returned to this forum, I realized I was back among people with eyes. It seriously looks like somebody pulled the design for that thing from a Dr. Seuss book or something.

EDIT: Wow ... I just realized the Dr. Seuss comment was already made on the Miata forum. Sorry, I wasn't trying to steal their joke ... I swear I hadn't read that yet. The sad thing is that really was my first impression (particularly when you look at the inside) and it wasn't really meant as a joke.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I went back and looked again and decided it looks like a freakin' cartoon car.

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
Chemist said:
:agree: That was _my_ first thought as well. My mom used to drive a Rambler (back when the crust of the earth was cooling, and dinosaurs roamed the earth. :lol: )

It does _not_ turn my crank. I'll just stick with my bike until my Solstice arrives. :yesnod:

--Chemist
Hey, that's not funny. I drove a Rambler in high school. Granted it was old and a hand-me-down from my Grandmother, but it was still a Rambler. Beat the heck out of walking. :(

Poor car, rest in peace. :nopity:

·
Registered
350 Posts
It's funny, because it you look at the comments on the Miata site they seem to like the car and here the general trend is that people don't. I guess if you like Asian cars you like Asian cars and if you like American you well... like American.

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MSG_McKee said:
Looks like Mr Bean's car! :lol:
Glad I could enertain the tropps once again :lol:

Noticed you changed your avatar back, I like Bert (or was it Ernie), but like the cat and machine gun. I wondered if you had Bert/Ernie with a machine gun :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts