Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since everyone else will be going to the Nationals, those of us who have been left behind will need PIE. Koffee Kup PIE in Hico. We'll leave from the Starbucks in White Settlement, 132 W Loop 820 South (at the corner of White Settlement Rd & 820), at 10:30. Head down 51 and have PIE. Lemme know as soon as you can since we'll need to make PIE reservations. Oh yeah, they've rebuilt all 50 feet of their old Downtown and sell junk now, because I know all of us need more stuff to dust. PIE.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
What's a "PIE Cruise"? Do y'all have a favorite pie shop that you cruise to?
Bump

Yogi

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The PIE in question is at the Koffee Kup. It's a good cruise down to Hico on 51. Real good burgers and some serious PIE. Did I mention the PIE? PIE...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
The PIE in question is at the Koffee Kup. It's a good cruise down to Hico on 51. Real good burgers and some serious PIE. Did I mention the PIE? PIE...
Sounds good!

Thanks!

Yogi

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*2weeksuntilPIEbump*
Be sure and bring your radios if you got 'em. If you don't got 'em, don't sweat it. PIE...

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like we have about 15 folks going for PIE. If you're on the fence, you need to unfence. I have to get the PIE reservations made this week. PIE.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PIE Cruise is tomorrow. Bring cash for PIE since they don't take plastic for their PIE. PIE.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts