Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Whats the difference in T2 and SSB???

Do they have them in emblems.. like raised? I was thinking after reading on your site.. Raised emblem, to go on my Norms Fenders.. in flat black, with gloss black text.. would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

·
Registered
3,397 Posts

Do they have them in emblems.. like raised? I was thinking after reading on your site.. Raised emblem, to go on my Norms Fenders.. in flat black, with gloss black text.. would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
not my site. I just provided the link. Yes - Tony at ASAP also makes them raised, I think he pours them out of acrylic. Check with ASAPdigitalimaging

ASAPGraphics

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Here's the link for the raised decals. You should do a search for SSB and T2. One class is normally aspirated and one is Supercharged/Turbocharged I believe. It's all here on the forum.

Tony from ASAP Digital Imaging has been really great to work with. He made passenger and driver's side emblems for my Solstice that are riased, and not one-dimensional like the decals. They look great and I have gotten many compliments on them. I am not sure what they are made out of, but the material feels really solid and they are much easier to line up for application than the decals. ASAP has recently released a ton of new stuff, and this is one of those new items, which I am sure Tony can customize for your needs. Check them out. Thanks again, Tony.

About 6 Feet Away

About 2 Feet Away

Close-Up (I need a detail badly...sorry about the paint defects)

Far Away

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
BIG DIFFERENCE! Showroom Stock B (SSB), The T2 Champion would only be if your car was a 200 Hp or more car like the GXP turbos are. I think T2 stand for Top speeds at 200 or more Hp. So if you own the base model, it would not make sense to buy the T2 sticker. :yesnod:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Even though my motor isnt upgraded King, do you think I should go with the T2. because I am first doing the body, I go to Norms on May 5th to have a complete body change, hood, bumpers, exhaust, and then I will get a twin charge system from DDM. Rather than buy the emblem twice.. think I should just go with T2? or would everything think that was GAY? not to offend the gays, I am just saying beculiar.. different.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Even though my motor isnt upgraded King, do you think I should go with the T2. because I am first doing the body, I go to Norms on May 5th to have a complete body change, hood, bumpers, exhaust, and then I will get a twin charge system from DDM. Rather than buy the emblem twice.. think I should just go with T2? or would everything think that was GAY? not to offend the gays, I am just saying beculiar.. different.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Well seeing how you asked....
I wouldn't put decals on my car unless they meant something to me. First you should learn something about SCCA and mabye even try running a competition. Then, if it turns your crank, consider putting the decals on. You can bet, once they are on, someone will ask you about them, and possibly about your involvement. Could be embarrassing.

BTW the word is peculiar.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Would a new relocated center exhaust with a ram air hood and new rear bumper and fenders qualify as T2? or something else?
Not sure if it would qualify for T2, but pretty sure it would disqualify you for SSB

1 - 20 of 64 Posts