Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shirt design is here! Black long sleeved shirt (don't know about cuff yet), white logo as you see it. Large logo on back and smal logo on front.
Price will be between $20-25 depending on QTY. Please post up sizes and Qty so we can confirm pricing! We need a minimum of 24 shirts to get good pricing so sign on up!!
In essence of time, we have kept things simple this year. Next year is #10 and we have decided to save the more detailed concept design until then!
Thank you for your patience!

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent! Are you 2 going to be able to make it then? Marky and I were going over the list earlier!

We're up to 14 shirt orders! 10 more to go to make our price point!!

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ck your private e mail. Sent you one a while ago..
Sorry I missed it, but I have it now and replied! You got me really good!!!!!! I'm such a sucker!! :lol:

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pricing is coming in around $18 for S-XL and $21 for 2XL and up! That is not final yet, but we're probably within a dollar or 2.

Payment can be made at T2TR and if you will not be there, I'll contact you to make payment arrangements directly into my bank account for safe keeping! I mean...I'll get the money to the T-shirt Guru!! (Really...I will! You will get your shirt!)

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And the final pricing is...

S-XL: $20
2XL and 3XL: $23

And that is my final answer!

If you are not attending, you can either PayPal me: ihawkeye1 at aol dot com

Or send payment via snail mail. Please PM me for my address and we will exchange information!

Sales are now closed! I'll post up if we have any extras after the event!

Thanks for playing!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts