Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1321 - 1331 of 1331 Posts

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,321
My summer schedule is all mucked up due to trials, but I will be happy to help out. I am not sure I am up to road captain level for 2010, but I will be happy to help plan and sweep.
nice try Barrister....

but if we get 300 cars...you'll buy a Garmin and be an RC ...like it or not

·
Registered
448 Posts
I can't do May or June but if we have one in July count me in...Diana if you go out in July would you be interested in car pooling? I'd honestly like to ride it as a passenger a few times so I can pick up on land marks rather than focus on the twisting and turning.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
I can't do May or June but if we have one in July count me in...Diana if you go out in July would you be interested in car pooling? I'd honestly like to ride it as a passenger a few times so I can pick up on land marks rather than focus on the twisting and turning.
We could do. Not sure which car I'd take either. Might go 4th of July weekend since I'll have the 3rd off.

Depends on if we're installing equipment that weekend too though.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,325
Di has already stated she wanted to come here for July 4th weekend....
we could do some mapping then....maybe I better start a thread.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
My summers tend to be pretty crazy, but post up the dates and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,327
Please see the 2010 road mapping thread

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I had a shot of Tristie last night:lol:
Are you sure she didn't get a shot of Bryan??? :lol:

Not sure how I will be able to help out, if you have easy tasks for a one time runner I will gladly offer my assistance.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,329
Sweepers needed too...darling

·
Registered
784 Posts
nice try Barrister....

but if we get 300 cars...you'll buy a Garmin and be an RC ...like it or not

Given the video he shot for the last T2TR, I suspect it will be the ultimate training video. he just will need to watch what he shot and he will be okay.....;)

I am still transcoding my arse off trying to fit it all into a DVD. I have the music and video for the first leg laid in with a great DVD menu and animated the first page in a respectable resolution. The clips are not at that level yet. I build them in low res and then let the buggers run during the night when they are production ready.

i will say this... Sooner's footage is freakin' unbelieveable and the only barrier at this point is how fast i can transcode, lay in music, build the DVD and fit the whole thing into a "DVD burnable space". :yesnod:

1321 - 1331 of 1331 Posts