Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recall members were planning a road trip through the Tail of the Dragon...has it been decided when this is going to occur? If it's in the spring, I'd like to come!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Me!!!

wannasolstice2 said:
I recall members were planning a road trip through the Tail of the Dragon...has it been decided when this is going to occur? If it's in the spring, I'd like to come!
I've riden it 100's of times since around 1979 on sportbikes and would love to go with the Solstice. Count my wife and I in if our car arrives in time.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Me!!!

wannasolstice2 said:
I've riden it 100's of times since around 1979 on sportbikes and would love to go with the Solstice. Count my wife and I in if our car arrives in time.

Suggest you start some kind of list of those members interested to keep track of them and how to contact them.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Chuck said:

Suggest you start some kind of list of those members interested to keep track of them and how to contact them.
Hey I am up for it, don't live far away as long as my car comes by the time it happens.. Here is a link to a previous post with alot of info on the ride...

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5790&highlight=dragon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts