Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
4,592 Posts
Michael said:
It's a great group. I hope it continues. I don't need to be here.
I have a feeling this is in response to some recent idiots and their posts, that's too bad! A little story, last week on my 4x4 forum a long time regular of ours who is a 4x4 technician also walked away from the forum due to idiots posting, and everyone who matters on the forum cried foul. I's a real shame when a forum goes bad due to a few members.

That's why we have Solsticeman! He just hasn't yet dealt with these idiots. My advice, hang in there ignore the fools, and leave it to S-Man to take out the trash, that's what he WILL do!

If not, we'll understand, and consider it a loss due to other's ingorance, a shame.

Say hi sometime Michael, and consider hanging round, better we have good people than bad.... Besisdes I need someone to keep respecting my hold-me-over, not enough supports of that brand/make :patriot

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Did Michael just move over to the Sky forum, maybe? The way I see it, there's only one idiot active currently. Everyone other members' posts I've seen lately have been composed respectfully, even when there was clearly some agitation.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have been busy the last few days and just read the HappyDave thread. He is banned. We do not allow language like that nor do we allow personal attacks on other members.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
1 bad apple in the bunch, don't let 'em drive you out.

We need a member ignore function.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Troy Roberts said:
You have one in your User CP. Of course you can still see the member's posts when someone quotes them.
Cool, thanks.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
I hope he did just migrate over to the Sky forum! I'd hate to see anyone leave over one person stiring up some trouble.

Thanks for cleaning up Troy! :cool

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
I am in the SKY forum and Michael has not posted as of this afternoon, I hope he is just taking a break and comes back when he feels he is ready. Michael if you are listening you can not let people like that take you down, it is what they enjoy, they won if you let them manipulate your feelings. You are sacrificing the camaradery of all the other members that stand by you for a person that does not diserve the acknowledgement that he/she even exist, as I mentioned to you before I IGNORE, because it does not diserves a nanosecond of my attention. Take care and I hope you buy a SKY. It was a pleasure to have you as a member of this forum.
Sincerely
LV. :thumbs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts