Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what did you think? Took many greats pics. Especially enjoyed to DuPont Registry section. Downstairs was mobbed! Once people spread out, it was a little better.

VERY disappointed that the Solstice was cordoned off on a revolving pedestal. There was so much more excitement around the Mini Cooper S Convertible and the XLR since people could get in and out of them, etc, have their picture taken. Same goes for the Z06 Vette. I actually think Ford stole the show with their Mustang line-up.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Pure Law said:
VERY disappointed that the Solstice was cordoned off on a revolving pedestal. There was so much more excitement around the Mini Cooper S Convertible and the XLR since people could get in and out of them, etc, have their picture taken. Same goes for the Z06 Vette. I actually think Ford stole the show with their Mustang line-up.
So they let people get in and out of a $50,000 vette and "protected" the $20,000 Solstice :skep: I wonder if the Solstice was a pre-production which may not have had very good interior fit and finish so they didn't want people in it so they would not get a bad impression of the car. That's about the only reason I can think of. Thanks for the info.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts