Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

I dont own a solstice or sky, but I do own a Pontiac G8.

On June 30th, which is a saturday, some of us g8 guys and a few gto guys are meeting up at The Tilted Kilt on Dale Mabry around 6 to gets some drinks, hang out, and check out everyones cars. Since you guys were also last of the brand I didn't want to leave you guys out.

So if anyone wants to come by we will all be in the back parking lot behind the kilt, or inside hanging out.

Hope to see some of you guys there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just incase anyone planned on coming, it will no longer be at The Tilted Kilt on dale mabry because it closed, so we are searching for a new location.

Will post when we find one.

·
Registered
459 Posts
How about giving us a couple of weeks warning before the next get together?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, my bad, it kind of got put together last minute.

A bunch of us will be at the Wiregrass Car show on Oct. 13, believe its from 3pm to 9pm now. and its free to get in.

As for anything before that i will post soon as i know about it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Where is that going to be held?

·
Registered
459 Posts
By the way, where did you post this? It does not show up in any of the Sub-Forums.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
By the way, where did you post this? It does not show up in any of the Sub-Forums.

Just here in this thread. If you guys wanna throw it up in a new post since it is a solstice forum.

Do you guys ever have any get togethers or little meets?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
7th Annual All-GM Oktoberfest on October 6th in Ocala. Lots of details so google it if you would like info.

Should have a good showing of G8's and GTO's, would be nice to see some of you guys out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts