Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
There is a factory top that came in 'tan' (actually more a beige color), and interior also. May find one for sale on eBay etc. or swap with someone who doesn't like it :)

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Just some general information : the interior is listed on my window sticker as steel/sand the seats as well as the rest of the interior is a combination of tan and a dark grey with the majority being tan ,the top is listed as neutral per my cars vin which I had decoded . The RPO codes are 312 Trim Combination Leather , LT Cashmere (2) (04) (312 ) 3,539 cars produced in 2007 had this interior /38U Primary Color Exterior ,Emerald Jewel Met. (05) (38U) 630 produced in this color in 2007/ 60T Top Color Convertible ,Cloth,Neutral (60T ) 2001 cars had this color top in 2007 .I have tried to do a breakdown of how many Solstices had the Envious / Steel/Sand / Tan Top combination with no luck with that said I've had more then a few people over the years comment that my car was the only one they have seen with this combination including a guy that I ran into at a car show a couple of weeks ago who worked for a Pontiac dealership in Akron Ohio for a number of years .I have seen one other Envious Solstice in the Cleveland /Akron area but it has a black top and interior

·
Premium Member
17,526 Posts
The Dragon has a neutral top (tan) and black and tan interior. Same green paint.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the links. Yes, after I posted those pics I realized the the mockup seats were just a bit to much yellow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts