Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I went to order a Solstice, was informed that the top only came in black. No problem, although would've prefer tan. Placed an order for the green, with tan interior.

No tan interior.........until later.

So, I told them it would have to be later.........maybe by then, the tan top will become an option.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
2 tone interior is coming soon for green exterior (think October orders can be changed). There's a post somewhere in here on it.

No info on tan tops, that's probably longer way off if at all.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I'm wondering what these tops will cost when replacement time comes. I've always replaced my own, but this one may be more than I would want ot bite off!

·
Registered
119 Posts
TravelinRaider said:
When I went to order a Solstice, was informed that the top only came in black. No problem, although would've prefer tan. Placed an order for the green, with tan interior.

No tan interior.........until later.

So, I told them it would have to be later.........maybe by then, the tan top will become an option.
The Solstice would look sharp in green and a tan top, IMHO. The combination is an eye-catcher on MR2 Spyders. With that said, I prefer the green with the black top. Just my personal preference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts