Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce our spanish partner - Tauro sport Auto!!!

Official launch video -

Presentación Tauro V8 Spider

Working in conjunction with the Tauro V8 Spider team in Spain we assembled 2 V8 rolling chassis prototypes to Tauro's specs, a 6 speed manual and a 6 speed paddle shifted automatic. Both are shown here at the official Tuaro Sport Auto V8 Spider release party -

The Tauro V8 Spider now available in Spain!!! Orders are being taken now!!!

If anyone would like more information on the Tauro Sport Auto V8 Spider please go to their website - Tauro Sport Auto

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Can I import one? That's sexy!

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well we can assemble one here, the only way would be to order the body and interior from Spain and then we can assemble everything here.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Would be amazing with a nice LS7 in it ;)

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'm guessing corvette steering wheel, with corvette tranny pretty much the entire corvette drive line up to the drive shaft which would be custom made then I'm guessing Gxp LSD rear end? :willy: but I don't know! lol

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I'm guessing corvette steering wheel, with corvette tranny pretty much the entire corvette drive line up to the drive shaft which would be custom made then I'm guessing Gxp LSD rear end? :willy: but I don't know! lol
This is the trans from a CTS-V if I am remembering the specs correctly. But all of the modern GM transmission (anything ending in -e; 4L80e, 6L80e, etc) are able to be controlled by paddles.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I will be putting paddle shifters in the Mustang ;)

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
That is a different take on the solstice. I love the red leather interior. Very nice.
Front end looks pretty good.
And the best part would be the motor of course.:thumbs:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congratulations on your partnership with the Tauro Sport Auto and the two prototypes. I like the entire car and the concept coupe hood but I am curious about the body and chassis? It would not be a shame if these used Solstices are being cut for this transformation. Or are they building them from ground up then again may be left over inventory. I would love to convert my car to the Tauro look without ordering the body from Spain. Are the exterior parts available for those that want to do swaps with our cars?

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Any recent news regarding the Tauro V8 Spider? We know two prototypes have been built (see photos on Forum and Tauro web site), but any more? Just curious.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts