Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,734 Posts
Try searching the site. Plenty of threads about it.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Pwerks did the LS conversion on the first couple if them...

·
Premium Member
17,548 Posts
Based on the traffic I have received from Spain, I believe that PAW converted several cars, up to 20?

The cars as delivered are highly modified, both the power train and the body / interior. Most of the changes are massive upgrades. Having done that with one car, its easy to get into the stratosphere on price

custom paint = $20k
custom interior = $10k
V8 power train = $20 - 30k
platform = $15K

So its easy to get to $70 - 80 K price before profit

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I love the front of the cars so very much
Looks very similar to the front end a guy with the nick name/screen named Dankoo made. He has a custom Solstice that was white at one time and then he ruined it and painted some graffiti crap all over it. It's a show car but the fiberglass work was really nice. Here it is when it looked good. Looks allot like the Tauro front end. Dankoo was selling them as custom one off pieces. He runs a shop in Canada called STD(Yes that is the name). They were not to expensive, but not cheap either.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,607 Posts
Looks very similar to the front end a guy with the nick name/screen named Dankoon made. He has a custom Solstice that was white at one time and then he ruined it and painted some graffiti crap all over it. It's a show car but the fiberglass work was really nice. Here it is when it looked good. Looks allot like the Tauro front end. Dankoon was selling them as custom one off pieces. He runs a shop in Canada called STD(Yes that is the name). They were not to expensive, but not cheap either.
Chris Nankoo:

Pontiac Solstice Forum - View Profile: Nankoo Design

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have Chris Nankoo on my FB nice solstice!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts