Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,195 Posts
IMG]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5215/blueoneit4.jpg[/IMG
Note: need to put [....] in front and back of the above and you get:

You need to capture the location of the image itself, not the page on which it appears.

·
Administrator
9,148 Posts

·
Administrator
9,148 Posts
One last try. [url]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5215/blueoneit4.th.jpg[/url][IMG][/QUOTE]

Almost got it ...... you just left off the [B]/[/B] in the last [IMG] - it should be

Easiest way is to use the icon above that looks like a mountian in a yellow square .... then paste the image location in that window. That should eliminate all your problems.

·
Administrator
9,148 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Posting attachments

Can someone please tell me how I get permission to post attachments such as pictures??? Also I know the file size is limited. If you have a picture that is large in file size, is there a way to alter it so it can be posted??? Thanks

·
Administrator
9,148 Posts
Can someone please tell me how I get permission to post attachments such as pictures??? Also I know the file size is limited. If you have a picture that is large in file size, is there a way to alter it so it can be posted??? Thanks
Only founding and supporting member can post attachments. Here are steps on how to post a picture:

A picture hosting site must be used to upload the pictures you desire to place in your post. For example: Photobucket.com or Imageshack.com are 2 of the most common host sites used on the forum.

Once you have signed on to one of these sites and uploaded your picture these are the following steps to post:

1. Right click on the photo
2. Select copy image location
3. Come back to the post on the forum you want to post the photo in.
4. Open your post – at the top of the page is an icon of a mountain and the sun in a yellow square, click on this icon.
5. In the new pop-up window paste the url (image location).
6. Then hit the OK button
7. At the bottom of the Posting screen is a “Preview Message” button. Click this to preview your post and see if your image has posted correctly.
8. If everything is OK then “Submit Message”.

HTH!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts