Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

2019 NASSAM - Might you attend if it were in Southern Ontario?

• Would likely attend - not a vendor

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Would likely attend - a vendor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not likely to attend - just too far

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Not likely to attend - its not in the USA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*ignore* test

We have tossed around this idea a few times .. There are lots of reasons why we cant do it .. perhaps too many but we need to know if there is interest in attending an event hosted in Southern Ontario. Location somewhere around 1 hour from the boarder - Niagara Region (outskirts of Niagara Falls). Well we cant say we have the hilliest area around we do have interesting sites and locations.

Note you would need a passport to cross into Canada (I believe that is the case - birth certificates etc are not good enough) ... Think of it as the anti-Trump convention ;-) Okay no politics :)
Anyways .. please respond to our poll .. Might you attend ? Are you a vendor?

***** TEST FORUM -- IGNORE --- USE MAIN THREAD POSTING ****

·
Premium Member
3,036 Posts
We have tossed around this idea a few times .. There are lots of reasons why we cant do it .. perhaps too many but we need to know if there is interest in attending an event hosted in Southern Ontario. Location somewhere around 1 hour from the boarder - Niagara Region (outskirts of Niagara Falls). Well we cant say we have the hilliest area around we do have interesting sites and locations.

Note you would need a passport to cross into Canada (I believe that is the case - birth certificates etc are not good enough) ... Think of it as the anti-Trump convention ;-) Okay no politics :)
Anyways .. please respond to our poll .. Might you attend ? Are you a vendor?
Sad that you had to put a political puck shot in here. This supposed to just be about our cars Back to our cars.....yes a psssport is required. That is how you will get back into the USA. Also, remember that the CDN $ is down and usually is compared to the US $. You could be looking at a savings of 20 to 35% on the exchange rate.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Note you would need a passport to cross into Canada
Hard to believe there are adult Americans who do not have a passport. The world is like a book, and if you do not travel you are reading only one page.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,225 Posts
Hard to believe there are adult Americans who do not have a passport. The world is like a book, and if you do not travel you are reading only one page.
Depending upon who is publishing the information, only 34% to 46% of U.S. Citizens have a passport.

:thumbs:

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,225 Posts
**This the test forum** hope you recognized that..

Better have an administrator or moderator lock this up or delete it, too many don't realize this test forum, even those of us that use it fairly frequently.

:dunno:

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
What a sad comment ! In case your interested I don't have a passport and have no desire to leave this country especially in light of all the unrest in the world . I have been from coast to coast and Canada before passports were required and my book is pretty full thank you .

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
I spent 26 years in the Marine Corps, traveled the world, and decided that this is the only place I ever need to be. I just got a passport, because of planned trip to BC tp see friends. I have been in every state in the continental US, Hawaii, never to Alaska, but that could happen in September.

Some are not as fortunate as others, and some just enjoy where they are.

·
Administrator
9,183 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.