Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I would have thought the same thing, but looking at both files on my computer before I uploaded them, they are the file size 83 kb.

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
I downloaded both, resized A to 200 DPI, and it changed in size-312 is an off size-try 300, or 200.
Actual file size willl also depend on how much compression you use when saving it :eek:

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I thought I'd see what happens when I don't "Automatically parse links in text."

...101319..s..Gizmo..............Houston
101319 s Gizmo Houston

http://www.lmperformance.com/2898/82.html

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
OK, I guess if "parse" is turned off, it doesn't make your link a link.

So this would be useful when you want to tell someone how to post a link in their post and show them the link exactly like it looks to the poster.

Normally that would just result in the link and thus the student would not learn exactly how to create the link. But with "parse" turned off, the exact charters appear in the post.

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Testing my PhotoBucket.

Ah, www.PhotoBucket.com really takes the work out of posting photos to the Forum. Previously I had to reduce the size of each photo to 800x600 pixels. Otherwise, viewers would have to scroll the view on their terminals.

With PhotoBucket, the photos are automatically reduced to 800x600 and viewers can see the image without scrolling.

Thank you, PhotoBucket.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Testing my PhotoBucket.

Ah, www.PhotoBucket.com really takes the work out of posting photos to the Forum. Previously I had to reduce the size of each photo to 800x600 pixels. Otherwise, viewers would have to scroll the view on their terminals.

With PhotoBucket, the photos are automatically reduced to 800x600 and viewers can see the image without scrolling.

Thank you, PhotoBucket.

nice picture ....

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered
567 Posts

·
Banned
8,656 Posts