Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
solsticeman said:
Ya, right. I know what you're trying to do... :D
Well it worked, didn't it? You're already posting in this well obfuscated thread. Got any good driving plans for this weekend Solsticeman? :D

·
4,592 Posts
borrowed your thread to do a cookie test, yeah right, come on Bob, there's ben no recent posts on your super secret phantom solstice :jester

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thanks for the help Ff88 :smile

·
Registered
391 Posts
:( Did not seem to work. I did not take out the old "link" Sig, but I dont know if that matters?

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
I don't think the imagery tags work in the signatures... if that's what you're trying to do. Imagine if everyone just put imagery links in their signatures - threads would begin to take years to load, and poor Troy's bandwidth dwindles away. Not to mention some of us who might still be on dial-up and stuck at 56k(really only 48K).

·
Registered
391 Posts
OK, It would be cool to have a big sig like PFF but that is not my real goal. I dont have the need to be "diferent" I just want to have a nice sig that no one else has and reflects my personality. I am cool with a little sig under my sreen name. I would be happy with a sig that shows my car. Even better would be a pic of a Dark Blue Sky or Sol with a siver set of racing stripes like my Fiero. :cheers i have seen the red Sol with white stripes so I know someone knows how to do it.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Rickady88GT said:
OK, It would be cool to have a big sig like PFF but that is not my real goal. I dont have the need to be "diferent" I just want to have a nice sig that no one else has and reflects my personality. I am cool with a little sig under my sreen name. I would be happy with a sig that shows my car. Even better would be a pic of a Dark Blue Sky or Sol with a siver set of racing stripes like my Fiero. :cheers i have seen the red Sol with white stripes so I know someone knows how to do it.
Thanks
Try making ASCII art...

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
:crazy OK, It looks like I will have to bring the wife in on this one. I did not understand a word you said?
Thanks Rick :thumbs

·
4,592 Posts
Rickady88GT said:
Thanks
are you sure you've seen a pic in a signature, I think you're mistaken, I've never seen this. And why not use a custom pic foryour avatar instead?

my 2 cents

RODEO

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Rick. Pics won't work in the signature. Your best bet for a pic is the Avatar.

You can put a pic in the Avatar through "User CP." However, it cannot be sized greater than 100X100 pixels. If you used your PFF signature, I would crop your car out of it and leave the text off. Then, resize the car image to 100X100 and put it in your avatar through your "user CP" (link at the top).

As for your signature, if you replace all the parenthesis "((( )))" with square bracksts "[[[ ]]]" it will come out better.

·
4,592 Posts
solsticeman said:
Rod'o,

He's talking about on the Fiero Forum.

SM
Oh, well that'll cost you :jester

1 - 18 of 18 Posts