Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Isn't this how we get Solsticeman to tell us all about his weekend roadster adventures, with pointless deadend threads? :lol Do tell.. do tell..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A little of both actually. I figure he might come in here and let us in on a bit and then go somewhere else and let us in on something else. You never know what he might divulge where. Just gotta read'em all.

(and I only need a few more to get 30) :lurk

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Yellatec said:
A little of both actually. I figure he might come in here and let us in on a bit and then go somewhere else and let us in on something else. You never know what he might divulge where. Just gotta read'em all.

(and I only need a few more to get 30) :lurk

Here's a Hint: Go to Hell. :D

Then you will have been where I've been. 'Cause you've never been where I've been if you've never been through Hell.

And whatever you do, DO NOT take that statement as a flame.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
You selected the CARDINALS as your Avatar? AARRGGGHHH! :mad :mad

:cool LOL, its cool that your excited about the playoffs. Definately a fun time of year as long as your team didn't blow their chance at the playoffs by losing 7 of their last 8 and finishing 1 game back. :mad

:jester

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Oh, no problem! Just giving you some good natured ribbing on it. I am a long suffering Cubs fan who had to suffer more than usual this year, and of course the Cards are the Cubs biggest rivals. It’s a tough NLCS to watch since Houston is also not my favorite team on earth. Have fun, looks like the Cards are in the drivers seat right now but watch out for those killer B’s. Beltran has been unreal so far.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts