Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have it on good authority that they are coming. Dallas, San Antonio, Austin. They are moving closer. Anyone else have any info to share... ETA's from their dealer on Texas bound Sols?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
ChestRockwell said:
I have it on good authority that they are coming. Dallas, San Antonio, Austin. They are moving closer. Anyone else have any info to share... ETA's from their dealer on Texas bound Sols?
Any one from Texas: Jack Cooper is doing the trucking once it comes off rail. Thanks to Gizmo here is the phone number 1-816-983-4000. If you call ask for their local number, they can tell you what date your car will be there.

ChestRockwell you should of just posted the phone number that you were given so others could call.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,469 Posts
Since there are so few Pure's out there to be had, ask of there are any on these trucks?!!!
I'm getting antsy with all this car talk. Stop teasing unless you have anything for certain.
Gees.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
My dealer told me that he called somebody yesterday to find out where my car is but they could not tell him whether it was in the state of Texas yet. He said that if it is, then the paperwork could be running behind the car, and that it has happened before.

So, he said that they all figured it was another week away from home.

I would be happy to call Jack Cooper Transport, but I heard you had to be a dealer to get any information from them. If this is not true, then maybe I will call to find out something.

- bspate -
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
ChestRockwell said:
I have it on good authority that they are coming.
Can you explain a little more by what you mean or how you know??

- bspate -
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,665 Posts
Here's my list of undelivered cars for Texas. Please post or PM any additions, deletions, corrections. Thanks. There are 28 on the list.

VIN.....NAME............COLOR......CITY
4137..90b2k.............myster.....Double Oak
.........AztekzRpurty.................Frisco
2328..bspate..........................Hurst
2663..cash338..........deep........Houston DELIV 11/25/05
.........chemist..........envious....Lubbock
1841..ChestRockwell..sly...........Austin
3059..Cige...............myster......Houston
2757..CLSOL............sly............Clear Lake
.........Design It........................Magnolia
.........DreamerDave...sly...........Houston
2589..Drummer Boy....aggress....Austin
........Hook'em.................................
3520..jrdallas.............deep........Dallas
2733..Jumpinjackflash..deep........Midland
1621..Karyl...............................Spring Branch
4491..ledfut..............aggress.....Weatherford
.........leftfoot...................................
.........meallen1220............................
.........mlegere...........................Sugar Land
.........ninoshrv..........................Austin
3466..Rico.................................Waco
........saltice..............................Lewisville
5651..SlyFly..............sly............Houston
1535..Sol Cruisin.........................Houston
1622..SOLCRAZY.........................Houston
[email protected] Shores
.........Tweety.............pure.........Houston
3611..txsol.................cool..........Dallas

I need VINs and colors, people. Please help me update this list!

If delivered, LET ME KNOW!

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Hello...Thanks for this... color is Deep, sand and steel , vin # is 2733 was completed 10/8
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,665 Posts
ledfut said:
Vin #4491 Agressive - awaiting delivery in Weatherford
Thanks, ledfut. I guess she's been shipped? When did she leave Wilmington and when did she leave Lordstown?

Check out the dealership on Fort Worth Highway, they're supposed to have or be getting #4504 in, a mysterious with MSRP of $25,400.

Tell us about yours, color, options, date ordered, etc, etc.

EDIT NOTE: just noticed your color, aggressive.

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
ledfut said:
Vin #4491 Agressive - awaiting delivery in Weatherford
I'm still waiting for my car to show up at Jerry's in Weatherford as well. I purchased it on 10/12. Hey, it's only a month late so far. :(

- bspate -
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
Here's my list of undelivered cars for Texas. Please post or PM any additions, deletions, corrections. Thanks.

VIN.....NAME............COLOR......CITY
.........AztekzRpurty.................Frisco
2328..bspate..........................Hurst
2663..cash338..........deep........Houston
.........chemist..........envious....Lubbock
1841..ChestRockwell..sly...........Austin
3059..Cige...............myster......Houston
2757..CLSOL............sly............Clear Lake
.........Design It........................Magnolia
.........DreamerDave..................Houston
2589..Drummer Boy....aggress....Austin
1965..hodges1.........................Dallas
........Hook'em.................................
3520..jrdallas.............deep........Dallas
2733..Jumpinjackflash..deep........Midland
1621..Karyl...............................Spring Branch
4491..ledfut..............aggress.....Weatherford
.........leftfoot...................................
.........meallen1220............................
.........mlegere...........................Sugar Land
.........ninoshrv..........................Austin
3466..Rico.................................Waco
........saltice..............................Lewisville
.........SlyFly..............................Houston
1535..Sol Cruisin.........................Houston
1622..SOLCRAZY.........................Houston
[email protected] Shores
.........Tweety.............pure.........Houston
3611..txsol.................cool..........Dallas

I need VINs and colors, people. Please help me update this list!

If delivered, LET ME KNOW!

.
WOW!! I can't wait until the spring for our next Solstice meeting!!

We are going to have so many cars there, and we will be stretched out a mile long when we go driving. What an awesome sight that will be!!

- bspate -
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,665 Posts
bspate said:
WOW!! I can't wait until the spring for our next Solstice meeting!!

We are going to have so many cars there, and we will be stretched out a mile long when we go driving. What an awesome sight that will be!!

- bspate -

Fer sur! At least 16 delivered to Forum members already, and 28 more to come to Forum members. How long is the track at Texas Motor Speedway? We may have to make the run in rows of two!

.
 

·
Read Only
Joined
·
3,468 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
Fer sur! At least 16 delivered to Forum members already, and 28 more to come to Forum members. How long is the track at Texas Motor Speedway? We may have to make the run in rows of two!

.
Yes! That would be very sweet! I would love to participate in the next run! Mine is scheduled to be picked up in December (I'm #1 in my delaer's second allocation!), so maybe we can schedule something in late Spring.

Congrats to all you Texas Solstice owners and good patience to all us Texans still waiting!

--Chemist
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
bspate said:
Can you explain a little more by what you mean or how you know??

- bspate -
I gave him Jack Cooper's phone number thats how he knows. Gizmo said Jack Copper was still talking to customers so try, if not have your dealer call. Gizmo said they gave him the date it would get off the train and where. Then told him when it would get to dealer. Allied won't talk to regular people any more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My dealer called me yesterday to tell me mine had definitely left Lordstown by train and would remain on that same train until it got to San Antonio next week. With the holiday I will likely see 1841 in Austin after the Thanksgiving break. I assume other Texas cars are accompanying mine. My brother in Dallas (Colleyville area) spoke to a dealer up there who was receiving a car on Fri/Sat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,665 Posts
ChestRockwell said:
My dealer called me yesterday to tell me mine had definitely left Lordstown by train and would remain on that same train until it got to San Antonio next week. With the holiday I will likely see 1841 in Austin after the Thanksgiving break. I assume other Texas cars are accompanying mine. My brother in Dallas (Colleyville area) spoke to a dealer up there who was receiving a car on Fri/Sat.
Well, SOMEbody,who shall remain nameless (but it begins with Bob and he works for KLBJ) needs to fix his signature! :)

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Doesn't Hodges already have his Sol?

Mine was given a delivery date of 11/25, and I'm hoping to pick it up on the 28th.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
deluke said:
I gave him Jack Cooper's phone number thats how he knows. Gizmo said Jack Copper was still talking to customers so try, if not have your dealer call. Gizmo said they gave him the date it would get off the train and where. Then told him when it would get to dealer. Allied won't talk to regular people any more.
Ah, thanks deluke!!

I just called Jack Cooper and the guy in dispatch asked me if I was a dealer and I told him "no", and he just about started bitching me out for calling for a status on my car instead of me going through the dealer to get this info. So, after he really started scolding me, I just hung up on him!!

- bspate -
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
bspate said:
Ah, thanks deluke!!

I just called Jack Cooper and the guy in dispatch asked me if I was a dealer and I told him "no", and he just about started bitching me out for calling for a status on my car instead of me going through the dealer to get this info. So, after he really started scolding me, I just hung up on him!!

- bspate -
Have your dealer call, ask him nice and give him the phone number and most dealers will call. Whats happening is so many people are calling they are only talking to dealers now.
 
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Top