Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to personally say thank you to the Apprentice program for not putting the focus on the Solstice *or* the Early Order Program. Hell, they only briefly touched upon it.

I have no doubt I will be one of the first 1000 to own a solstice.

Of course, if I'm wrong I will be thoroughly pissed off and just might :brentil:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Primus said:
What? It's over. Even in Indiana.
Thanks to IN backward look at time, TV stations tape delay everything 1 hr so times stay on Eastern time. (In case you didn't know, IN does not observe Daylight Savings Time, so we are on Eastern time in the winter and Central time in the summer.)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just got early order ids for my family

:cool: I watched the Apprentice and went online to get early order ids for my wife and myself. I had already met with my dealer about 3 weeks ago to place a pre order. I guess that does not include this program. The dealer said I would recieve 1 of 5 cars alotted for his dealerships early order program.

does anybody know how this will really work?

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
solman said:
:cool: I watched the Apprentice and went online to get early order ids for my wife and myself. I had already met with my dealer about 3 weeks ago to place a pre order. I guess that does not include this program. The dealer said I would recieve 1 of 5 cars alotted for his dealerships early order program.

does anybody know how this will really work?
Welcome SOLman, if you go to the FAQ section on this forum you will find must of the answes to your question. However a Dealer can not guaranty you 1 of the first 1000's, He can only guaranty the ones he/she will be getting as part of his/her alocation.
Hope that helps. Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
LV's got your covered solman. EOP is for first 1000 special badged cars, that's first come first serve...regular allocations to follow soon after that which dealers do get allotments for (the normal process).

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I was oh-so=happy with the very brief EOP Apprentice commercial. BUT now Pontiac is not plugging the EOP on its web main. Was to be expected. Got my number - dealer here I come! :willy:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I Need More

I was sort of hoping that they would show more of the car. (Interior,THE TOP, anything but the standard). I guess it's good marketing, if they showed us everything upfront, would we be sitting here begging for more. Just enough to keep us wanting it for another month. I just can't take this waiting, I'm about to :brentil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts