Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post a general across the board appreciation for this forum. I have been a member every since I purchased my GXP in 2007 and this forum has literally saved me thousands of dollars!

Whenever I have had an issue the forum has eventually led me to the solution, more often than not at a significant savings over just throwing the problem to the Pontiac dealer's service center.

Often arriving at the solution is not straight forward and requires patience and research here on the forum. Identifying and bypassing the biases and opinions and focusing on the facts and real life experiences.

In the seven plus years that I have enjoyed my GXP, the joining of this forum ranks second in helpfulness only to the purchase of the shop manuals.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Cheers Forum Members! :cheers:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Amen to that!

·
Premium Member
17,526 Posts
Well said! I would also like to say the forum saved me money. Unfortunately for every savings they showed me new ways to SPEND even more!

·
Registered
17 Posts
This forum has been a life safer for me on several things. EVERYONE is so nice and helpful. No question is a stupid question here. :)

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
I'll second Sadie's expression and expand upon it. There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers and I'll give you most of them.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I just joined a few days ago and am happy to be here and excited to find others that share my enthusiasm for the Solstice. I will own one someday (got to sell the wife on it first). For now I will research and learn and decide what I want. Buying a beater car this weekend with a stick shift so I can learn manual solely for the purpose of determining whether I want my solstice to have manual or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts