Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank all the forum members for their encouraging posts. I had posted a thread last week (Dealer mark-ups?) complaining about exorbitant dealer mark-ups here in Miami, as well as lack of inventory, and was concerned this was happening everywhere. Forum members en mass insisted I look elsewhere, and I am happy to say I secured an initial allocation Solstice (AT MSRP moreover!) in West Palm Beach this morning! Now, just looking forward to the fall!

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Smokey Robinson sure said it :

My mama told me...'you better shop around'
(Shop, shop around) a-whoa-yeah
You better (uh-huh) shop around!
(Shop, shop around)
Uh-uh-uh

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
I remember your complaints about the markups! Congrats on finding a dealer who was willing to work with you and reserve a car for you at MSRP! Your hard work paid off!! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
10,412 Posts
newfan said:
I just wanted to thank all the forum members for their encouraging posts. I had posted a thread last week (Dealer mark-ups?) complaining about exorbitant dealer mark-ups here in Miami, as well as lack of inventory, and was concerned this was happening everywhere. Forum members en mass insisted I look elsewhere, and I am happy to say I secured an initial allocation Solstice (AT MSRP moreover!) in West Palm Beach this morning! Now, just looking forward to the fall!
Is the dealer in West Palm Beach (town) not Palm Beach County, Schumacher?.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WPB dealer

It was Schumacher. Is that good or bad? Or neither?

·
Premium Member
10,412 Posts
newfan said:
It was Schumacher. Is that good or bad? Or neither?
That is very good, they have been there for many years, is a family own dealership. I am glad you found them, people need to be persistance in their search for dealers that will not charge over MSRP.

·
Registered
146 Posts
way to goooooooooo

Glad that you had some luck getting a car a little closer than PA. :) I talked with the sales rep. here just today - told him to have a quote ready including transportation to sunny Florida :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts