Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time and effort to answer my questions or post the most elaborate how to fix it tutorials ever, for all of us. Before I bought my GXP, I looked at a Honda S2000, Gasp, and a Miata, Double Gasp! This is THE most fantastic forum I have ever been involved with. A few days ago I broke a door handle. What to do? I phoned the dealer, big mistake, so I turned to the forum and searched for door handles. There is so much info on this subject I am still struggling to assimilate it all. Every mod I have made has been so well researched by someone else there is no need for me to venture outside this forum. I love my car, and this forum and its members has made it even more special for me.

Thank You everyone

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,733 Posts
Don (er, I think that's his name) has a Wicked coupe. He didn't quite make it to regionals in Penticton...

·
Super Moderator
16,546 Posts
I have to agree. I started looking at a Sky for my wife by studying the forums for months. I learned so much that I kept coming back. And have done so for going on 6 years.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
I should have looked up this forum before I bought my 06NA and being a 3 yr veteran on the C3 forum, I should have known better. any time you have a problem with anything, you do a search and you find your answer on a forum. they are invaluable and some of the guys here could be rocket scientists. the details they provide are insane. just an awesome place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts