·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is what he looked up for me!

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
lac of respect (no "k") is the greatest!

He/she told me about my 1319 leaving Lordstown, Ohio 10/03 and due to arrive in Westfield (Houston) 10/12. He was right on with the first date and I'm hoping he's right on with the second!

Also, he has a steak dinner on me coming whenever he comes to visit in Houston.

PS: He lives in Austin, apparently.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
mogo said:
Here is what he looked up for me!

"Mrs. G., your order was scheduled to be produced the week of 10/3 however due to the delays has gone into production this week and is at stage 40 of production. The veh will ship by truck from Wilmington directly to the dealership. Last 8 of VIN-6Y102965"

I take it ,I won't be waiting long, or he's just teasing me? Doesn't it have to go to Lordstown for inspection? Thanks for any info! Thanks again LOR!!!
They get inspected at Willmington If it's going by truck only .(thats a very good sign) the wait with the train can be 6-8 weeks. My car actually shipped 3 weeks after being made, even though they said it was shipped 9/16 it didn't ship untill 10/7.So you can take it from there. Good Luck and enjoy.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everybody, good news it seems! Marla

Thank-you guys!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Careful!

If that was sent to you via PM, you might consider removing the verbatum information. We don't want lac of respect's employer figuring out who he/she is and puttin' the screws to him/her. That has already happened to one of our sources here.

Mods: Feel free to edit/delete my (this) post as necessary.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts